• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-

SOLD the Cobra.......

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rock302
  • Start date Start date Aug 4, 2009

Rock302

New Member
Apr 20, 2007
14
0
0
Aug 4, 2009
#1
  • Aug 4, 2009
  • #1
I don't post much here but people on here have been helpful. Thanks to the people that gave me advice when I most needed it.

Sad to say she'll be replaced by a different animal.
 

VEE EIGHT

Member
Apr 27, 2009
85
0
6
Texas
Aug 4, 2009
#2
  • Aug 4, 2009
  • #2
 

SaleenGT2001

Well-Known Member
Jul 18, 2005
2,811
4
58
Four Oaks NC
Aug 4, 2009
#3
  • Aug 4, 2009
  • #3
that sux about the termi, so what is the replacement?
 

Rock302

New Member
Apr 20, 2007
14
0
0
Aug 5, 2009
#4
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #4
A 1996 Porsche 911 Twin Turbo

Here's a pic (not the actual car) of what it looks like:

 

TorqueMonster88

Member
Oct 10, 2006
46
0
6
Aug 5, 2009
#5
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #5
That's my favorite Porsche!! Except the one I'll get eventually will be White not Burgundy.
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,397
3,543
233
Aug 5, 2009
#6
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #6
I used to have one of them! Same year and all! Except mine was Gaurds Red. Was a fast little bitch too. All I had was an exhaust and a boost controller and it ran down anything it went up against. I had just got new wheels on it when I let my buddy drive it.... the cops say he was doing around 160 when he went off the road and this was on a small tropical island.
 

Rock302

New Member
Apr 20, 2007
14
0
0
Aug 5, 2009
#7
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #7
LaserSVT said:
I used to have one of them! Same year and all! Except mine was Gaurds Red. Was a fast little bitch too. All I had was an exhaust and a boost controller and it ran down anything it went up against. I had just got new wheels on it when I let my buddy drive it.... the cops say he was doing around 160 when he went off the road and this was on a small tropical island.
Click to expand...

What heppened to it? Guards Red is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I felt like a king on the road driving that thing. Even for a 1996 car, I felt I could take on anything on the road. The surge of power is amazing!!!
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,397
3,543
233
Aug 5, 2009
#8
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #8
It went into some trees and ripped it apart. My buddy only lost a couple teeth and broken nose from running into my fist.
Miss that car but I was skinnier then and prolly would be uncomfertable in it now. Porsches are for skinny people.
 

Rock302

New Member
Apr 20, 2007
14
0
0
Aug 5, 2009
#9
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #9
LaserSVT said:
It went into some trees and ripped it apart. My buddy only lost a couple teeth and broken nose from running into my fist.
Miss that car but I was skinnier then and prolly would be uncomfertable in it now. Porsches are for skinny people.
Click to expand...


Holy crap!!!!

Yeah, I'm on the slender side
 
0

03 Mustang gT

New Member
Jan 6, 2009
103
0
0
seaford, New york
Aug 5, 2009
#10
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #10
Laser...you really do have the WORST luck when it comes to cars. That sucks to hear though
 

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
9,397
3,543
233
Aug 5, 2009
#11
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #11
03 Mustang gT said:
Laser...you really do have the WORST luck when it comes to cars. That sucks to hear though
Click to expand...
Ever hear the story of my RX-7 that I had just got done dropping $17,000 in modifications?

*sings*
Nobody knows the trouble ive seen.......
 

Rock302

New Member
Apr 20, 2007
14
0
0
Aug 5, 2009
#12
  • Aug 5, 2009
  • #12
Great......The car I thought I would be signing the title over today is giving me some kind of run-around.

He tells me to call him at noon to meet up at his place...so I call him and he doesn't pick up the phone.

He then emails me telling me his daughter is sick and won't be able to meet up at the agreed time because he has to take his daughter to the doctors. I think...okay, no prob family comes first. Oddly he ends the email by telling me that with all the running around he managed to lose his cell phone charger, his phone is dead, and that he would check emails in the afternoon and let me know. He tells me if I could meet up tomorrow but I don't get off 'till late.

Well, I haven't heard anything yet. It's been almost 10 hours since he emailed me. Probably could have bought a charger by then and gave me a heads up. Heck people still use land lines, could have used that right?

Isn't it common courtesy to keep people updated???

What do you guys think? Sound shady at all???????

I'm gonna re-post my ad again because I've been through this s%$@ before.
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

S
FUEL PUMP ALWAYS ON
  • Scwhitten
  • Jun 6, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
31
Views
745
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Yesterday at 4:42 PM
manicmechanic007
S
347 with Vortech V2 and Holley quick fuel, AFR Renegades a tremec tko 600 advice for newbie pls
  • Schargedfox
  • Jul 20, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
22
Views
573
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 3, 2026
Schargedfox
S
S
Car shakes when taking off help???
  • STANKYstangs
  • May 10, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
12
Views
441
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 27, 2026
LILCBRA
B
Tensioner arm bolt
  • brandon4v
  • Jan 14, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
334
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- Feb 2, 2026
squeak93
E
Chasing Vacuum leak 99 GT
  • EBNS_2005
  • May 2, 2026
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
219
1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk- May 3, 2026
X-cam34
X
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?