Some old/new pics

1990Coupe

Founding Member
Mar 11, 2002
Toms River NJ
I've had these around, just recently uploaded them. Nothing special..

She'll get new paint in the new year :)

068.jpg

067.jpg

017.jpg

014.jpg

View attachment 236088

213.jpg

208.jpg

203.jpg

202.jpg

As of 7am this morning:
011.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

You guys got nailed pretty good down south! We only got like 5-6 inches last night. I love the stance of your car!

Yea man we got blasted pretty good. This is our first full winter Married and in our own home so its been pretty cool!

Thanks, I thought for a while it was a little high but it rides so well its going to stay this way.

Long Island got 34 inches...

Holy crap! They said Long Island would get pounded too, but dayum!

What tire brand and sizes are you running? Car looks great..

They are Sumitomo HTR Z III,, the fronts are 255/35 R18 and the rears are 285/35 R18.

Nice photos, and that snow one looks pretty familiar. We didn't get it too bad, 10-11 inches or so, but I at least have a garage for the car. :D

I agree too, our first winter in the house. Sucks dealing with the driveway and walks, but its nice having the snow outside in the warm house.

Wow, you guys did get blasted! Your car looks straight as an arrow in that one pic from down the passenger side. That's awesome. I just hate seeing your car covered in snow!

Nice photos, and that snow one looks pretty familiar. We didn't get it too bad, 10-11 inches or so, but I at least have a garage for the car. :D

I agree too, our first winter in the house. Sucks dealing with the driveway and walks, but its nice having the snow outside in the warm house.

I mean it doesn't suck all that bad with having to shovel the driveway and all. I actually love snow, it just sucks cause i can't drive the car haha! I have a garage, but i don't have a shed - so right now all the outdoor lawn equipment is in the garage. Last weekend i made some shelves to get things off the floor and this morning i moved things around and now i think i can fit it in the garage. One i build a shed it will be easy cause most of the stuff on the floor will go in the shed. Here is a pic of the garage - i installed 1 more shelf on the left though yesterday since this pic so i got some more things up and off the floor.

201.jpg

Car looks great! I bet you hate seeing it buried in snow, though. :D

It sucks. Every time it rains I'm bummed. :( i want to get it out of the elements asap.

Wow, you guys did get blasted! Your car looks straight as an arrow in that one pic from down the passenger side. That's awesome. I just hate seeing your car covered in snow!

Considering I just kinda bought it from Brian and his Dad without even seeing it - i trusted his word that the car was straight and let me tell you, Straightest fox i've ever owned! Hate it being buried too :(

the car looks GREAT! i'm HUGE fan of those wheels.

Thanks mang! :nice:

I hate having a front plate trust me! But i don't want to take it off and put it in the window cause i HATE how that looks, and i don't want the cops to mess with me. So until they change the law - its staying :(

We have the front plate law here too... I don't run one and "knock on wood" never had an issue. I don't even have holes to run one anymore.

Justin, your one of "those people" huh? Who have a garage, yet no vehicle in it!!! I always vowed to use up my garage space for my cars, but I got lucky and have a shed at the house.

A little snow on the car wont hurt it though, not to mention your going to paint it at some point.

We have the front plate law here too... I don't run one and "knock on wood" never had an issue. I don't even have holes to run one anymore.

Justin, your one of "those people" huh? Who have a garage, yet no vehicle in it!!! I always vowed to use up my garage space for my cars, but I got lucky and have a shed at the house.

A little snow on the car wont hurt it though, not to mention your going to paint it at some point.

Yea yea i know haha! The car should be in the garage! It is tough though only having a one car garage with no shed. This spring i'll be building a shed so that stuff will be out of the garage and it will have nothing but tools and mustang in it! I was able to move enough stuff out of the way so now i can dig my car out, and get it in the garage!

I wish NJ didn't have the front plate law I hate having one on my car. Car looks great always been a fan of FR500's.

Thanks man! The car is getting painted a new coat of white and i have been toying with powdercoating the centers of the rims either white or black. I'm not sure yet though if i should.