Some people are stupid

scupking

Sep 18, 2005
Enfield, CT
Just came back from bowling with a few friends. Got in my car and looked at the windshield and looks like someone spit all over it in different spots. I will have to inspect more in the day light tomorrow. I know a lot of the younger kids that go have imports with huge wings and stuff. I try to park far in the back. But there weren't a lot of people when I got there so I parked in the middle of the lot. When I came out there was a van behind me with its lights on and they wouldn't move, so I couldn’t back out of the spot. Now that I think of it the kid in the van was looking at my car when I pulled in. Maybe I’m being paranoid but I will do the walk around of my car tomorrow before work.

• Sponsors (?)

They do it because they think parking next to our nicer looking cars makes their pieces of ***** look better. Man I hate that! I actually lost it once at wal-mart, i mean you all know how bad the parking situation is at ANY wal-mart so I parked in the very back next to a curb with no cars around and sure enough when I came out some prick in a pos corrola parked right next to me! His wheels were actually in my space! I tweeked or something cuz I kicked that stupid car like 5times. Felt better after that...

I think you guys are making a mistake parking out a way from the store. I park at the front door so the punks wont dare do anything, they know someone will see them. If I caught some azzmonkey spitting on my car I'd make sure I told someone to look and then I go kick the crap outta them...hopefully right in front of the friends they thought they where being cool to.

02GTRX said:
They do it because they think parking next to our nicer looking cars makes their pieces of ***** look better. Man I hate that! I actually lost it once at wal-mart, i mean you all know how bad the parking situation is at ANY wal-mart so I parked in the very back next to a curb with no cars around and sure enough when I came out some prick in a pos corrola parked right next to me! His wheels were actually in my space! I tweeked or something cuz I kicked that stupid car like 5times. Felt better after that...

bwahahahahahaha!!! Kick that mother f**ker! I hear you man, the whole parking lot will be open and they will still park next to you. I think they do it to piss people off, because they know you parked out there for a reason. Plus they don't care about their car so why should they care about yours. I see people all the time hanging, leaning, touching cars that aren't theirs. Don't forget your careless friend with the ring or watch tapping it on the door frame when riding around. I hate everybody.

I park next to the cart corral things. More likely to have the idiots put their cart in it from a few feet away than at the back of the lot. The spots are usually a little roomier too so people have to go out of their way to be close to my car. Someone parks too close where I can't even open my door....I put my cig out on their hood.

SO how did you get the van to move out of your way to back out?

I hate stupid people!

I really dont understand people's mentality either. I went to the mall a couple of weeks ago. I seriously parked bizaarely far away. I mean like there was at least hundreds of spots between my car and the rest of the malls cars. I come out and some butt fuggin backwoods arkansas deliverence hill billy mother *****er in a truck parked right next to me. He parked so close that i had to get in through the passanger door. He obviously did it on purpose, so i lost it. I was going to key the crap out of his truck but my chic wouldnt let me. I told her, if there is one single door ding on my car, i'm going to beat the crap out of his truck. Luckily there wasnt. I hate redneck trash that has to do crap like that. Last week, same spot, except this time in my chic's car, we saw a brand new ferrari spyder pull in about where i was parked. We came out of the mall and sure enough, a different redneck hillbilly in a truck was parked just as close to the ferrari also. :nonono:

Straight up jealousy. Not our fault they never learned how to read because their momma didn't have enough teeth to talk straight and couldn't make it through the entire "Hop on Pop" book by Dr. Seuss without getting horny and ass-raping their daddy in front of them while cooking grits and skinning the possum she "caught" on route 23 on her way home from the co-op where she picked up a sack of pig feed to fix with the possum dinner.

DocG2828 said:
Straight up jealousy. Not our fault they never learned how to read because their momma didn't have enough teeth to talk straight and couldn't make it through the entire "Hop on Pop" book by Dr. Seuss without getting horny and ass-raping their daddy in front of them while cooking grits and skinning the possum she "caught" on route 23 on her way home from the co-op where she picked up a sack of pig feed to fix with the possum dinner.

LMAO!!!