Some updated custom pictures (*DUW*)

• Sponsors (?)

reeber said:
And my girl isn't very happy with me either.. she'll get over it...
Mine doesn't know half the stuff I buy...she just came home from Hawaii today and I have my blower sitting on a table in my work room and shes like WTF is that? I told her its to help me pass emissions :p

Here's some pics of Day 4... Enjoy.... Bob, I feel your pain, but what she doesn't know, won't hurt her!

Here is the fiberglassed and bondo'd rear panel

IMG_0107.JPG

Here is the same panel after it was wrapped in suede...

IMG_0110.JPG

If you see the amp rack, it is just about ready to be primed and painted gloss black... Then we'll install all the components and see what happens...

Wow i thought it was nice earlier but then you bust out the suede....are you getting suede seats also? That would look great.

Are you familiar with the JL stealth box's for our cars? If so ask your guys how much they want to fab me up a fiberglass box that mimics that but can hold my 12" JLW6. http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1392
I'd like something like that but with the sub in view instead of hidden.

droptopponynj said:
Wow i thought it was nice earlier but then you bust out the suede....are you getting suede seats also? That would look great.

Are you familiar with the JL stealth box's for our cars? If so ask your guys how much they want to fab me up a fiberglass box that mimics that but can hold my 12" JLW6. http://mobile.jlaudio.com/products_stealthbox_detail.php?fit_id=1392
I'd like something like that but with the sub in view instead of hidden.

They actually have the Stealth boxes there. I'll see what they can do... I'll post when I find out for you... Yeah, I am getting the black suede / vinal corbeau VX2000's... I am shopping around places to buy them now. What sucks is that you have to order them on the internet. I like to deal face to face with people when spending this kind of money, you know. So, I am just very skeptical of places I buy from the internet.

Here's some updated pictures of the amp rack after primer and paint:

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0116.JPG

We should have everything together by the end of tomorrow and have some final finished pictures if I can get it all cleaned up in time.

Well, here's the dusty finished product... I am going to clean it up a little beter and repost pictures. There are white LED's under each amp, but we didn't give the light enough space between the amps and the rack to glow enough. We are making new washers that will lift the amps up another inch so we see more light from under each amp.

IMG_0158.JPG