Someone always has to outdo you!

Hoytster

I don't dare do that to my Knob
Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Dec 30, 2002
Cornwall, PA
Took the girl out for a cruise last night in the 93' after working on it all day. She wanted to do some burnouts at the end so I thought "Hey, perfect time to try the linelock out and try a couple hits off the trans brake with the tires warmed up". I was all excited to see my burnout marks on my run this morning and what do I see?

20190826_060802.jpg

Somebody just had to outdo my dinky burnout marks (darker in the middle) with their truck. :rlaugh:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Took the girl out for a cruise last night in the 93' after working on it all day. She wanted to do some burnouts at the end so I thought "Hey, perfect time to try the linelock out and try a couple hits off the trans brake with the tires warmed up". I was all excited to see my burnout marks on my run this morning and what do I see?

20190826_060802.jpg

Somebody just had to outdo my dinky burnout marks (darker in the middle) with their truck. :rlaugh:
I see your from Cornwall Pa.
It's easy to see where the town got their name ideas from.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
I see your from Cornwall Pa.
It's easy to see where the town got their name ideas from.

Nice observation. Ha!

How do I play this game?
What's the rules?

No rules, you just have to leave competing burnout marks against the likely 20 year old kid in the straight piped Dodge Cummins. Of course you would have to drive the 850 miles to the bustling metropolis of Lebanon, Pa. Then just look for the "Wall of Corn".

I recently drove back and forth from CT. to VA. was on route 81 for a lot of the trip and couldn't believe the amount of corn
fields I saw driving through PA.

It's definitely that time of year around here. Corn and soy are the two biggest crops you'll see until September/October.

Only corn I've seen is the stuff they grow on that isle in publix.

I used to work on a farm as a teenager and genetically cross pollinate field corn. I know way to much about the stuff.

I never thought I would have a corn conversation on stangnet…..