Something isnt right with my front suspension, anyone have any sugestions??

1TRIKGT

Mar 31, 2005
Miami, Fl
I dont know whats wrong with my car but when I drive down the dirt road going to my brother in laws it sounds like theres something loose in my passenger side suspention. Im currently in Miami on vacation and before I drove down from North Virginia I changed my springs from the Eiback pro kit to the Sportlines- without the lower isolators on the front, installed Steeda x2 ball joints without the spacers and changed my shocks and struts for some 10,000 mile used ones I picked up for $40 off a 2002 gt. Iv allready pulled the tire off and looked at it but everything looks allright, any sugestions would be helpful.
Jose

• Sponsors (?)

It is probably jsut the haroder isolator plus the lack of isolator.

I have solid c&C plates and mine sounds pretty loud (like a dead-blow hammer against something) with each bump...

If you have caster camber plates, check your bushing. They go bad eventuallly and will produce some play in the shock mount. Another area to look into is your outer tie rods. They will wear out quick if your car is lowered more than 2''. Bumpsteer kit can lower the rack to A-arm level.