Soon to be a stang owner!

Pajapajin

Oct 14, 2010
Soon i will buy a 2011 mustang v6. I'm going for the v6 because currently i am a college student and i need a FUN way of transportation. I was considering the camaro and gti a lot but the mustang i decided to go for the mustang because there is just too many camaros in my city (im not going to lie, the few extra mpg also caught my attention :rlaugh:) and i feel that a small 4 cylinder turbo is not going to be enough for me. I've been looking for information about the mustang and im pretty sure i know what i need to know. The problem is that i dont know what color should i choose! lol! Im in between silver, sterling gray metallic or grabber blue :shrug: I really need help on this one :D

:SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

Silver is easy to clean. I have a 2011 Silver V-6 and a 2011 5.0 in Black. Keeping the black one clean takes about 75 percent more effort.

Sterling gray is nice too. I wanted my 5.0 in that color, but couldn't find it so I stuck with black like my last 3 Mustangs.

I have a Sterling Gray and you can't go wrong with the color. Pictures do it no justice at all. In lower light conditions it looks very subdued , in sunlight it is so deep with metal flake that it looks like you can reach into it up to your elbow. :nice:

I wanted Sterling Gray Metallic, but I wanted the CS package more..that doesnt come in Gray. So I went with Silver. I want to stay away from RED's (fade and hard to match up) black(to trite) and white (not sporty for me), and the odd ball one-year colors. Im not a BIG fan of straight up silver, but it looks really nice with the CS Package. I also will be slapping the Steeda Spyder Black/machine face rims on er. The mix of silver and black will be nice. My vote is Gray though in your case.
RC