Sooo i was jacking my car up today...

mity2

I like Pro3 and all I got was this crappy CT.
Jul 24, 2003
StateCollege PA
And its pain, because my Roush front is hanging so low that I first have to drive up on 2X8, then jack up from side frame, then slide another 2X8. repeat the process on other side so that now I have enough room to use my floorjack from front of the car.
takes 10 min just so that floor jack will slide under the car and won't hit anything:( .

And then i saw some highschool punk in Neon drive by with those fugry "shogun" kit on it. I used to lough at those yahoo. But now that i think about it, If i had those shogun kit with stupid looking cutout in lip like they do, I wouldn't have to do all this crop just to use my jack...:notnice:
View attachment 480290

I hate jacking my car up...

• Sponsors (?)

I do not have a problem jacking up my car :shrug:

http://www.stangpro.com/html/articles/jackingrails.htm

image001.jpg

Attachments

• image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 106
mity2 said:
thats because your car is stocker Killie. see the pics
I know, I was making a joke :jester:

mity2 said:
now u see why I've been thinking about replace my spring with FRPP C or even B spring...:nonono:
Sounds like an excellent plan. Unless you have lowering ball joints/drop spindles and offset rack bushings your car is probably unsafe to drive anyway. A small puddle or some loose gravel will own you.

use the little knuckle buster/screw jack that came in the back of the car first. postion it a little off to the side on the jacking point right in front of the oil pan. that will let you raise it enough to get the big jack in there. my car sits very low in front, so i know exactly how you feel. this way is quick, and easy.

UDTBadkarma said:
Sounds like you need to get yourself some "rhinoramps" or make your own out of wood. Forget the floor jack on that thing...

I have 4 of them. I don't like using jackstand for some odd reason. I use floor jack first to get it on the ramp..

RedBullitt said:
use the little knuckle buster/screw jack that came in the back of the car first.

i would if I have one. My car never came with it. By the time i realize i don't have one, it was like 1.5 year after i bought the car, and dealer wouldn't give me one..:mad: