spring has finally set in

RedDaemon

10 Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Atlanta, GA
i finally took the stang out of hibernation yesterday, gave it a bath and gave it a nice long drive (170mi) to college. man have i forgotten how loud it is :eek:

runs like a champ after all of this time

i have to get a decent video of my exhaust under a load. its just an awesome sound :drool:

anyone else bring their car out/planning on bringing it out this weekend?

• Sponsors (?)

Spring ftw.
I took my car out the first time since Nov this week and been driving it all week. Gotta love getting back into it. Feels so much faster. :D

ask and you shall receive:

4-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

2-2.jpg

1-2.jpg

+1 on the sand...but that just makes it that more fun :D

Attachments

• 4-2.jpg
    4-2.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 109
  • 3-2.jpg
    3-2.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 92
  • 2-2.jpg
    2-2.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 100
  • 1-2.jpg
    1-2.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 107
you know, the decals wouldnt even be as bad if they were black. but the white, blech...i just dont like them. (just my opinion)...but yea it shouldnt take long to move the spoiler!! haha...is the paint faded under the decals by any chance?????

is the paint faded under the decals by any chance?????

i thought u were my stalker, this comes up in every thread with my pics in it :p

yes there is color mismatch, they would be off if there wasnt, and i dont have $100+ to spend to get it compounded+detailed at the moment

i am having an exhaust problem right now...or so it seems so it looks like ill have to postpone that AND my shocks and struts i wanted so badly for a new midpipe

so you're getting a new midpipe before you'll pay $100 to get those decals off and have the paint match again?? hm..somethings wrong there...lol... what exhaust problem are you having?

p.s.-you have something blocking the window to your house i cant see very well

so you're getting a new midpipe before you'll pay $100 to get those decals off and have the paint match again?? hm..somethings wrong there...lol... what exhaust problem are you having?

p.s.-you have something blocking the window to your house i cant see very well

im not at my house :p

yeah id rather take care of the exhaust..if thats what it is first BECAUSE one of the cats rattles when i shove it into a lower gear and decellerate witht he clutch out. it sounds really bad. i actually get embarrassed cuz it sounds like the damn car is about to fall apart :(

i have to take a better look at it under the car when the weather gets nicer

besides i am going to need a new midpipe when i do LT's anyway...:rolleyes:

the paint scheme isnt that big of deal to me right now...if my cat is going i need to take care of that first

Well good ol Minnesota weather is proving that it's a :taco:ty *****.

We had like 2 weeks of 45+ days and now it's snowing again and the forecast is nothing above 45 the whole week and snow possible again on Wednesday. Now I have to go get my other car this afternoon because the Mustangs stuck in the driveway again thanks to Fuzion's and their absolutely horrid traction. So much for installing my Prochamber anytime soon now.

i want to say this is winter's "last hurrah" the temperatures arent that cold and wont be that cold (at least here) just cold enough to make things freeze there arent supposed to be any temperatures below 30 anymore where i live