• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 345
  • 346
  • 347
  • 348
  • 349
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 347 of 1056 Next Last

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 4, 2005
#6,921
  • May 4, 2005
  • #6,921
what you talking about Willis?
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 4, 2005
#6,922
  • May 4, 2005
  • #6,922
gaslight said:
what you talking about Willis?
Click to expand...

You know...
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 4, 2005
#6,923
  • May 4, 2005
  • #6,923
I haven't done much posting this past week. Been busy working on the car.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 4, 2005
#6,924
  • May 4, 2005
  • #6,924
gaslight said:
I haven't done much posting this past week. Been busy working on the car.
Click to expand...
Travis has been lonely!!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 4, 2005
#6,925
  • May 4, 2005
  • #6,925
Im on vacation starting the 11th when thats up I go back for 4 days then have 4 more days off
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 4, 2005
#6,926
  • May 4, 2005
  • #6,926
gaslight said:
I haven't done much posting this past week. Been busy working on the car.
Click to expand...

Oh ya, getting her ready.. Should have done that stuff while there was snow on the ground...


I this page..
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
May 5, 2005
#6,927
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,927
Larry i may stop by on my way to NY that evening....i wanna see that biotch run!!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 5, 2005
#6,928
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,928
Looks like another rainy weekend, lets hope we can have 1 nice weekend out of 4 and that being the weekend of BE.

I hate this stupid f'ing weather pattern its starting off where last yr left off where we have 1 or 2 days of nice weather then its cloudy cold and rainy for 3.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 5, 2005
#6,929
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,929
Striped5.0 said:
Looks like another rainy weekend, lets hope we can have 1 nice weekend out of 4 and that being the weekend of BE.

I hate this stupid f'ing weather pattern its starting off where last yr left off where we have 1 or 2 days of nice weather then its cloudy cold and rainy for 3.
Click to expand...
yep
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 5, 2005
#6,930
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,930
where are you homos!!!!
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
May 5, 2005
#6,931
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,931
DoubleONegative said:
Larry i may stop by on my way to NY that evening....i wanna see that biotch run!!!
Click to expand...
I'm not sure I'm gonna go. No one else does, and I don't want to drive all that way just to make one run (I don't have a helmet). Plus, I need to get it inspected. IDK if that matters at ned or not.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 5, 2005
#6,932
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,932
the weekend weather really sucks. I won't have time to take the car out and check things out . Need time to at least wash the car. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes OK with the car and that next weekend will be nice weather. If it rains that weekend I won't go to the show. I hated driving across that muddy field last year.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 5, 2005
#6,933
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,933
whitehorseupnorth said:
Oh ya, getting her ready.. Should have done that stuff while there was snow on the ground...
Click to expand...
Didn't feel like working in a cold garage. Plus I just didn't feel like it.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 5, 2005
#6,934
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,934
gaslight said:
the weekend weather really sucks. I won't have time to take the car out and check things out . Need time to at least wash the car. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes OK with the car and that next weekend will be nice weather. If it rains that weekend I won't go to the show. I hated driving across that muddy field last year.
Click to expand...


damn you like cutting it close as far as when BE comes up


the extended 10 day forcast as of now is calling for partly cloudy w/ a chance of showers 30% for BE. But what the hell does that mean since a few days ago they were saying it was going to be an awesome weekend in the 70's and now its raining again. Stupid F'ing weathermen
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 5, 2005
#6,935
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,935
gaslight said:
If it rains that weekend I won't go to the show. I hated driving across that muddy field last year.
Click to expand...
I agree. that sucked.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 5, 2005
#6,936
  • May 5, 2005
  • #6,936
Id rather just have a club meeting or go somewhere to hang out then go to the show if its a total wash out like last yr, hoping for it to clear up last yr was just wishful thinking.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 6, 2005
#6,937
  • May 6, 2005
  • #6,937
Striped5.0 said:
Id rather just have a club meeting or go somewhere to hang out then go to the show if its a total wash out like last yr, hoping for it to clear up last yr was just wishful thinking.
Click to expand...
Oh, it did AFTER the show was over!!
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
May 6, 2005
#6,938
  • May 6, 2005
  • #6,938
cold96snake said:
I'm not sure I'm gonna go. No one else does, and I don't want to drive all that way just to make one run (I don't have a helmet). Plus, I need to get it inspected. IDK if that matters at ned or not.
Click to expand...
Nope, I'm not going. June 1st is the new plan.

Like I said, I'm gonna listen to the forecast. If it's gonna be crappy, I'll go to funspot instead. If it's gonna be beautiful, BE it is and I'll skip funspot.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
May 6, 2005
#6,939
  • May 6, 2005
  • #6,939
Dan_Soprano said:
Oh, it did AFTER the show was over!!
Click to expand...

And that Saturday was nice also. All the import guys had the sunshine
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 6, 2005
#6,940
  • May 6, 2005
  • #6,940
You planning on coming up sometime soon Fred? I hope so.. Love to hang out and hear some good Florida stories..
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 345
  • 346
  • 347
  • 348
  • 349
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 347 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
143
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?