Travis has been lonely!!!gaslight said:I haven't done much posting this past week. Been busy working on the car.

gaslight said:I haven't done much posting this past week. Been busy working on the car.

this page..yepStriped5.0 said:Looks like another rainy weekend, lets hope we can have 1 nice weekend out of 4 and that being the weekend of BE.
I hate this stupid f'ing weather pattern its starting off where last yr left off where we have 1 or 2 days of nice weather then its cloudy cold and rainy for 3.


I'm not sure I'm gonna go. No one else does, and I don't want to drive all that way just to make one run (I don't have a helmet). Plus, I need to get it inspected. IDK if that matters at ned or not.DoubleONegative said:Larry i may stop by on my way to NY that evening....i wanna see that biotch run!!!
Didn't feel like working in a cold garage. Plus I just didn't feel like it.whitehorseupnorth said:Oh ya, getting her ready.. Should have done that stuff while there was snow on the ground...![]()
gaslight said:the weekend weather really sucks. I won't have time to take the car out and check things out. Need time to at least wash the car. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes OK with the car and that next weekend will be nice weather. If it rains that weekend I won't go to the show. I hated driving across that muddy field last year.

I agree. that sucked.gaslight said:If it rains that weekend I won't go to the show. I hated driving across that muddy field last year.
Oh, it did AFTER the show was over!!Striped5.0 said:Id rather just have a club meeting or go somewhere to hang out then go to the show if its a total wash out like last yr, hoping for it to clear up last yr was just wishful thinking.


Nope, I'm not going. June 1st is the new plan.cold96snake said:I'm not sure I'm gonna go. No one else does, and I don't want to drive all that way just to make one run (I don't have a helmet). Plus, I need to get it inspected. IDK if that matters at ned or not.
Dan_Soprano said:Oh, it did AFTER the show was over!!![]()
