North East SSoM Members!!!

Looks like another rainy weekend, lets hope we can have 1 nice weekend out of 4 and that being the weekend of BE.

I hate this stupid f'ing weather pattern its starting off where last yr left off where we have 1 or 2 days of nice weather then its cloudy cold and rainy for 3.
 
the weekend weather really sucks. I won't have time to take the car out and check things out :notnice: . Need time to at least wash the car. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes OK with the car and that next weekend will be nice weather. If it rains that weekend I won't go to the show. I hated driving across that muddy field last year.
 
gaslight said:
the weekend weather really sucks. I won't have time to take the car out and check things out :notnice: . Need time to at least wash the car. Keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes OK with the car and that next weekend will be nice weather. If it rains that weekend I won't go to the show. I hated driving across that muddy field last year.


damn you like cutting it close as far as when BE comes up :D


the extended 10 day forcast as of now is calling for partly cloudy w/ a chance of showers 30% for BE. But what the hell does that mean since a few days ago they were saying it was going to be an awesome weekend in the 70's and now its raining again. Stupid F'ing weathermen :uzi: :uzi:
 
cold96snake said:
I'm not sure I'm gonna go. No one else does, and I don't want to drive all that way just to make one run (I don't have a helmet). Plus, I need to get it inspected. IDK if that matters at ned or not.
Nope, I'm not going. June 1st is the new plan.

Like I said, I'm gonna listen to the forecast. If it's gonna be crappy, I'll go to funspot instead. If it's gonna be beautiful, BE it is and I'll skip funspot.