North East SSoM Members!!!

Took the stang out for a ride this afternoon after I installed my new fan controller. It's the bomb!!! Might be back to square one on the tune. Well, not really, but I need to work somethings out. There are some many different ways to get the same result, it's hard to figure which one works best. I can get a 12.3 A/F at WOT.... Think that wil work.. :)

Hey, Travis you palnning on going to the Dyno on Weds. F1 emailed me and asked if the club wanted to do a dyno day...
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Took the stang out for a ride this afternoon after I installed my new fan controller. It's the bomb!!! Might be back to square one on the tune. Well, not really, but I need to work somethings out. There are some many different ways to get the same result, it's hard to figure which one works best. I can get a 12.3 A/F at WOT.... Think that wil work.. :) QUOTE]

i would have to say 12.3 A/F is to lean shoot for at least 11.3 A/F