North East SSoM Members!!!

Getting my SF connectors welded in today, as well as putting my new Nittos on. The guys at performance dyno were giving me $hit last weekend for having bald tires everytime I come down :D I tell you what, driving with bald DR's in the rain really sucks!!
 
Just saw a post on Modular Fords. Looks like a RWTD tuned 2.4 KB Cobra put down over 605RWHP with only 15#'s of boost!! Take a look!!

Just got back from RWTD's new shop (1am) with my new tune. He had my A/F dead on after the 3rd pull which made 686rwhp/659rwtq. He did another 2.4 KB Cobra before mine which saw 605rwhp (sae) at only 15lbs of boost! His tune was dead on also with the A/F across the board. We wanted to try for a 700/700 with a smaller pulley, but I didn't have one on me. Thanks James for taking your time today and making a great tune!
 
Badstang00 said:
Just saw a post on Modular Fords. Looks like a RWTD tuned 2.4 KB Cobra put down over 605RWHP with only 15#'s of boost!! Take a look!!

Just got back from RWTD's new shop (1am) with my new tune. He had my A/F dead on after the 3rd pull which made 686rwhp/659rwtq. He did another 2.4 KB Cobra before mine which saw 605rwhp (sae) at only 15lbs of boost! His tune was dead on also with the A/F across the board. We wanted to try for a 700/700 with a smaller pulley, but I didn't have one on me. Thanks James for taking your time today and making a great tune!
thats next seasons goal!
 
Badstang00 said:
Just saw a post on Modular Fords. Looks like a RWTD tuned 2.4 KB Cobra put down over 605RWHP with only 15#'s of boost!! Take a look!!

Just got back from RWTD's new shop (1am) with my new tune. He had my A/F dead on after the 3rd pull which made 686rwhp/659rwtq. He did another 2.4 KB Cobra before mine which saw 605rwhp (sae) at only 15lbs of boost! His tune was dead on also with the A/F across the board. We wanted to try for a 700/700 with a smaller pulley, but I didn't have one on me. Thanks James for taking your time today and making a great tune!

Thats nice. Lots of power too. One thing I have noticed is that some dyno's can be off. As much as 10%. Sometimes the dyno numbers you get or read about can be misleading.
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
You planning on coming up sometime soon Fred? I hope so.. Love to hang out and hear some good Florida stories.. :D

Unfortunately I wont be coming up til the end of June. I couldnt convince them that I had to go home in May also. I am also trying to work out a vacation for FFW in August. But we will definately hang out when I do get back. :nice:
 
FEARNO1 said:
Unfortunately I wont be coming up til the end of June. I couldnt convince them that I had to go home in May also. I am also trying to work out a vacation for FFW in August. But we will definately hang out when I do get back. :nice:
I'll bring the lobster. You can cook the corn this time.

Man, wish summer was here already. Nice all week, but had to work. Now it's pouring and about 40F. Oh well, the nature of the beast. Fish when it's nice, twiddle thumbs at most other times.
 
I delivered some 30 and 35 series Nitto NT555 to someone yesterday. They were 19" rim sizes. Damn those sidewalls were short. I think they might be going on a HONDA. Yuck!!! Kind of funny though because he lives down a real long dirt pothole covered road. Its going to cause some serious damage to those new rims.
 
Oh yeah I still haven't tried to get the stang going yet. Just need to hook up one wire to battery. Very little left to do to get it going. This crap weather isn't helping thiings any. I don't feel like working in the garage with the damp weather. I know I can heat up the garage but that dampness just gets to you.