• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 346
  • 347
  • 348
  • 349
  • 350
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 348 of 1056 Next Last

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 6, 2005
#6,941
  • May 6, 2005
  • #6,941
whitehorseupnorth said:
You planning on coming up sometime soon Fred? I hope so.. Love to hang out and hear some good Florida stories..
Click to expand...
so when are you off next week?
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
May 7, 2005
#6,942
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,942
Getting my SF connectors welded in today, as well as putting my new Nittos on. The guys at performance dyno were giving me $hit last weekend for having bald tires everytime I come down I tell you what, driving with bald DR's in the rain really sucks!!
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
May 7, 2005
#6,943
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,943
Just saw a post on Modular Fords. Looks like a RWTD tuned 2.4 KB Cobra put down over 605RWHP with only 15#'s of boost!! Take a look!!

Just got back from RWTD's new shop (1am) with my new tune. He had my A/F dead on after the 3rd pull which made 686rwhp/659rwtq. He did another 2.4 KB Cobra before mine which saw 605rwhp (sae) at only 15lbs of boost! His tune was dead on also with the A/F across the board. We wanted to try for a 700/700 with a smaller pulley, but I didn't have one on me. Thanks James for taking your time today and making a great tune!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 7, 2005
#6,944
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,944
Badstang00 said:
Just saw a post on Modular Fords. Looks like a RWTD tuned 2.4 KB Cobra put down over 605RWHP with only 15#'s of boost!! Take a look!!

Just got back from RWTD's new shop (1am) with my new tune. He had my A/F dead on after the 3rd pull which made 686rwhp/659rwtq. He did another 2.4 KB Cobra before mine which saw 605rwhp (sae) at only 15lbs of boost! His tune was dead on also with the A/F across the board. We wanted to try for a 700/700 with a smaller pulley, but I didn't have one on me. Thanks James for taking your time today and making a great tune!
Click to expand...
thats next seasons goal!
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
May 7, 2005
#6,945
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,945
Dan_Soprano said:
thats next seasons goal!
Click to expand...


Dan, have you done anything to keep your MAF from pegging?

-Mike
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 7, 2005
#6,946
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,946
Dan_Soprano said:
so when are you off next week?
Click to expand...

Mon-Wed.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 7, 2005
#6,947
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,947
Badstang00 said:
Just saw a post on Modular Fords. Looks like a RWTD tuned 2.4 KB Cobra put down over 605RWHP with only 15#'s of boost!! Take a look!!

Just got back from RWTD's new shop (1am) with my new tune. He had my A/F dead on after the 3rd pull which made 686rwhp/659rwtq. He did another 2.4 KB Cobra before mine which saw 605rwhp (sae) at only 15lbs of boost! His tune was dead on also with the A/F across the board. We wanted to try for a 700/700 with a smaller pulley, but I didn't have one on me. Thanks James for taking your time today and making a great tune!
Click to expand...

Thats nice. Lots of power too. One thing I have noticed is that some dyno's can be off. As much as 10%. Sometimes the dyno numbers you get or read about can be misleading.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
May 7, 2005
#6,948
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,948
whitehorseupnorth said:
You planning on coming up sometime soon Fred? I hope so.. Love to hang out and hear some good Florida stories..
Click to expand...

Unfortunately I wont be coming up til the end of June. I couldnt convince them that I had to go home in May also. I am also trying to work out a vacation for FFW in August. But we will definately hang out when I do get back.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
May 7, 2005
#6,949
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,949
Badstang00 said:
The guys at performance dyno were giving me $hit last weekend for having bald tires everytime I come down
Click to expand...

I think everytime you have gone you've had bald tires somewhere on the car.....
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
May 7, 2005
#6,950
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,950
FEARNO1 said:
Unfortunately I wont be coming up til the end of June. I couldnt convince them that I had to go home in May also. I am also trying to work out a vacation for FFW in August. But we will definately hang out when I do get back.
Click to expand...
I'll bring the lobster. You can cook the corn this time.

Man, wish summer was here already. Nice all week, but had to work. Now it's pouring and about 40F. Oh well, the nature of the beast. Fish when it's nice, twiddle thumbs at most other times.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 7, 2005
#6,951
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,951
Badstang00 said:
Dan, have you done anything to keep your MAF from pegging?

-Mike
Click to expand...
I'm going to get the SCT MAF after deployment for next season.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
May 7, 2005
#6,952
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,952
How 'bout them yanks?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 7, 2005
#6,953
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,953
I delivered some 30 and 35 series Nitto NT555 to someone yesterday. They were 19" rim sizes. Damn those sidewalls were short. I think they might be going on a HONDA. Yuck!!! Kind of funny though because he lives down a real long dirt pothole covered road. Its going to cause some serious damage to those new rims.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 7, 2005
#6,954
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,954
Oh yeah I still haven't tried to get the stang going yet. Just need to hook up one wire to battery. Very little left to do to get it going. This crap weather isn't helping thiings any. I don't feel like working in the garage with the damp weather. I know I can heat up the garage but that dampness just gets to you.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
May 7, 2005
#6,955
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,955
gaslight said:
that dampness just gets to you.
Click to expand...
Tell me about it.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
May 7, 2005
#6,956
  • May 7, 2005
  • #6,956
Maybe we are just turning into old geezers.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 8, 2005
#6,957
  • May 8, 2005
  • #6,957
its 3:42 in the morning. I just got home. I saw like 33 mustangs today in Jersey. I am drunk as hell.
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
May 8, 2005
#6,958
  • May 8, 2005
  • #6,958
whitehorseupnorth said:
Thats nice. Lots of power too. One thing I have noticed is that some dyno's can be off. As much as 10%. Sometimes the dyno numbers you get or read about can be misleading.
Click to expand...


Could be off, who knows? It is a Dynojet though.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
May 8, 2005
#6,959
  • May 8, 2005
  • #6,959
I've seen 2 '05 Roush's. Let me tell you there are very nice looking cars. OMG sweet!!!
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
May 8, 2005
#6,960
  • May 8, 2005
  • #6,960
Im gonna try and get the the Ford dealership today that is a couple exits down from here. They were advertising the Ford GT on TV the other day..supposedly they have one in stock
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 346
  • 347
  • 348
  • 349
  • 350
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 348 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
143
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?