• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 349
  • 350
  • 351
  • 352
  • 353
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 351 of 1056 Next Last

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 9, 2005
#7,001
  • May 9, 2005
  • #7,001
Damn.. I was going to try to get it, but then again, who really cares..
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 9, 2005
#7,002
  • May 9, 2005
  • #7,002
Dan_Soprano said:
well if you guys go to F1 on Weds let me know......I'll go too.
Click to expand...

Ya, and if not you guys could come by my place...
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 9, 2005
#7,003
  • May 9, 2005
  • #7,003
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ya, and if not you guys could come by my place...
Click to expand...
and play spank and tickle??!!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 9, 2005
#7,004
  • May 9, 2005
  • #7,004
whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey, Travis you palnning on going to the Dyno on Weds. F1 emailed me and asked if the club wanted to do a dyno day...
Click to expand...


yeah still plan on it, I want to know where my A/F is at in the upper RPM's I Know its rich down low but Id like to see just how much tunning it needs, plus I just want some damn #'s for it.

Im callling out tomorrow, I cant do one more day Ive had enough.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 9, 2005
#7,005
  • May 9, 2005
  • #7,005
I got on the car pretty hard after I got out of work tonight, I was kinda suprised I never had it kick sideways like that before that easy even w/ the DR's on it.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 9, 2005
#7,006
  • May 9, 2005
  • #7,006
Striped5.0 said:
I got on the car pretty hard after I got out of work tonight, I was kinda suprised I never had it kick sideways like that before that easy even w/ the DR's on it.
Click to expand...

Ya right, what did you hit 3k,
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 9, 2005
#7,007
  • May 9, 2005
  • #7,007
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ya right, what did you hit 3k,
Click to expand...


I dunno I wasent looking. Havent been getting on it that much b/c I want to see just how bad my gas mileage is w/ out hitting the boost to often. Made it to 165 Miles this time w/ a little under half a tank left. Still havent see 200 miles on a tank yet this yr though
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,008
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,008
Striped5.0 said:
I dunno I wasent looking. Havent been getting on it that much b/c I want to see just how bad my gas mileage is w/ out hitting the boost to often. Made it to 165 Miles this time w/ a little under half a tank left. Still havent see 200 miles on a tank yet this yr though
Click to expand...
your worried about gas mileage in a Mustang!!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,009
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,009
Hey, Dan I posted about you being a Mod. and it was erased and the thread locked. WTF is up with that...
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,010
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,010
whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey, Dan I posted about you being a Mod. and it was erased and the thread locked. WTF is up with that...
Click to expand...
well if your going to post negative crap in there, what do you expect?
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,011
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,011
Dan_Soprano said:
well if your going to post negative crap in there, what do you expect?
Click to expand...

Negative?? Only the truth my man. Like it's any different than the stuff you post. Your the king of negative posts... Hence the CT....

Sounds like someone can dish it out, but can't take it..
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,012
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,012
whitehorseupnorth said:
Negative?? Only the truth my man. Like it's any different than the stuff you post. Your the king of negative posts... Hence the CT....

Sounds like someone can dish it out, but can't take it..
Click to expand...
How am I the king of negative posts? I thought that was you!! . My soul resposability as being a NE Mod is to keep the crap out of the discussion forum, i.e. move for sale stuff to the Classified forums, close down threads that are negative like street racing, stuff like that. You should go PM the Mods in the 5.0/Power adder forums and see if they need some help. You obviously have the experiance to do some good over there!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,013
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,013
How!!! You always have something smart to say about everyone or everything. Thats why we love you. Still up for meeting Travis and I, to the dyno tomorrow? I'am pretty sure he is still going. I'll probably drive the stang over, but I'am not going to dyno it.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 10, 2005
#7,014
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,014
whitehorseupnorth said:
How!!! You always have something smart to say about everyone or everything. Thats why we love you. Still up for meeting Travis and I, to the dyno tomorrow? I'am pretty sure he is still going. I'll probably drive the stang over, but I'am not going to dyno it.
Click to expand...
what time?
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 10, 2005
#7,015
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,015
Dan_Soprano said:
your worried about gas mileage in a Mustang!!
Click to expand...


no thats why I bought a truck, but would be nice to at least get 200 miles out of a tank.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 10, 2005
#7,016
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,016
Dan_Soprano said:
close down threads that are negative like street racing, stuff like that.
Click to expand...


Ahhhhhhhhh................... crap, guess I wont post about what happned last week on the way home from work

 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 10, 2005
#7,017
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,017
Chris if your not doing much today and need someone to rearrange your tool draws or some crap like that then let me know. Im to sick to go to work today plus the fact that its going to be 70 f'ing degrees outside today
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
May 10, 2005
#7,018
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,018
is that the sun i see
 

rustang04

Banned
May 4, 2004
239
0
0
May 10, 2005
#7,019
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,019
last friday we ordered and payed for a new toy for you guys to play on

 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
May 10, 2005
#7,020
  • May 10, 2005
  • #7,020
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 349
  • 350
  • 351
  • 352
  • 353
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 351 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
142
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?