Dan_Soprano said:well if you guys go to F1 on Weds let me know......I'll go too.
and play spank and tickle??!!!whitehorseupnorth said:Ya, and if not you guys could come by my place...

whitehorseupnorth said:Hey, Travis you palnning on going to the Dyno on Weds. F1 emailed me and asked if the club wanted to do a dyno day...
Striped5.0 said:I got on the car pretty hard after I got out of work tonight, I was kinda suprised I never had it kick sideways like that before that easy even w/ the DR's on it.

whitehorseupnorth said:Ya right, what did you hit 3k,![]()
I dunno I wasent looking. Havent been getting on it that much b/c I want to see just how bad my gas mileage is w/ out hitting the boost to often. Made it to 165 Miles this time w/ a little under half a tank left. Still havent see 200 miles on a tank yet this yr though your worried about gas mileage in a Mustang!!Striped5.0 said:I dunno I wasent looking. Havent been getting on it that much b/c I want to see just how bad my gas mileage is w/ out hitting the boost to often. Made it to 165 Miles this time w/ a little under half a tank left. Still havent see 200 miles on a tank yet this yr though
![]()

well if your going to post negative crap in there, what do you expect?whitehorseupnorth said:Hey, Dan I posted about you being a Mod. and it was erased and the thread locked. WTF is up with that...
Dan_Soprano said:well if your going to post negative crap in there, what do you expect?
Hence the CT....
How am I the king of negative posts? I thought that was you!!whitehorseupnorth said:Negative?? Only the truth my man. Like it's any different than the stuff you post. Your the king of negative posts...Hence the CT....
Sounds like someone can dish it out, but can't take it..![]()
. My soul resposability as being a NE Mod is to keep the crap out of the discussion forum, i.e. move for sale stuff to the Classified forums, close down threads that are negative like street racing, stuff like that. You should go PM the Mods in the 5.0/Power adder forums and see if they need some help. You obviously have the experiance to do some good over there!what time?whitehorseupnorth said:How!!! You always have something smart to say about everyone or everything. Thats why we love you.Still up for meeting Travis and I, to the dyno tomorrow? I'am pretty sure he is still going. I'll probably drive the stang over, but I'am not going to dyno it.
Dan_Soprano said:your worried about gas mileage in a Mustang!!![]()
Dan_Soprano said:close down threads that are negative like street racing, stuff like that.
