• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 356
  • 357
  • 358
  • 359
  • 360
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 358 of 1056 Next Last

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 13, 2005
#7,141
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,141
Dan_Soprano said:
and he's FROM Maine!!
Click to expand...


That far south its more like Mass then Maine.



Well Im out of here got an early start to the day so I'll see everyone at F1 at 2:00
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 13, 2005
#7,142
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,142
Striped5.0 said:
That far south its more like Mass then Maine.
Click to expand...
don't you mean NH??
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 13, 2005
#7,143
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,143
No I mean mass, havent you ever heard of the 2 Maines before?? Southern Maine being more like Mass and Central Maine being more like well... Maine.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 13, 2005
#7,144
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,144
Striped5.0 said:
No I mean mass, havent you ever heard of the 2 Maines before?? Southern Maine being more like Mass and Central Maine being more like well... Maine.
Click to expand...
what would northern maine be? Canada? The Moon??
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
May 13, 2005
#7,145
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,145
Dan_Soprano said:
what would northern maine be? Canada? The Moon??
Click to expand...

Northern Maine is called "The County"
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 13, 2005
#7,146
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,146
370 RWHP @ 4,900 RPM's 425 RWTQ, needs a chip it was running lean up top.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 13, 2005
#7,147
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,147
GREAT time today guys!! Still kinda pissed about being oh so close to that magic 11!!!!!!! I had a BLAST!!!! I can't believe I ran 6 times with it being as packed as it was!!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 13, 2005
#7,148
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,148
here's the best of the night......not bad for crappy ass NED on a street night!!

 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 13, 2005
#7,149
  • May 13, 2005
  • #7,149
It was alot of fun, this track stuff is adicting I want to go back..lol


Not to bad for a track rookie...... I was the right hand lane Got spanked by a C-5 on this run but it was my best slip.



 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
May 14, 2005
#7,150
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,150
Dan_Soprano said:
here's the best of the night......not bad for crappy ass NED on a street night!!

Click to expand...

Nice run Dan, and an especially nice 60' time!!!

-Mike
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
May 14, 2005
#7,151
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,151
Striped5.0 said:
It was alot of fun, this track stuff is adicting I want to go back..lol


Not to bad for a track rookie...... I was the right hand lane Got spanked by a C-5 on this run but it was my best slip.



Click to expand...


Congrats on getting into the 13's Travis Yes, it is very addicting.

-Mike
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
May 14, 2005
#7,152
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,152
Couple of things guys. When and where are you guys gonna meet up for Sunday? I will be coming from NH.

Also, I have this week off if anyone wants to hit the track on Wed. or Fri.. Let me know!!!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 14, 2005
#7,153
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,153
Thanks Mike, I had alot of fun. Learning how to drive the car right is just as fun as anything else. I still have alot to learn but its a good start, I saw lots of cars launching and driving alot worse then I was so I'll get it after awhile. I only had 2 goals for yesterday, to hit or surpass 350 RWHP ( check ) and to hit 13's at the track ( check ) overall for being Friday the 13th I had a rather good day.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 14, 2005
#7,154
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,154
Striped5.0 said:
Thanks Mike, I had alot of fun. Learning how to drive the car right is just as fun as anything else. I still have alot to learn but its a good start, I saw lots of cars launching and driving alot worse then I was so I'll get it after awhile. I only had 2 goals for yesterday, to hit or surpass 350 RWHP ( check ) and to hit 13's at the track ( check ) overall for being Friday the 13th I had a rather good day.
Click to expand...
Yes, yes it was!! I'm out for Bonney Eagle..........Screw the rain!!!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 14, 2005
#7,155
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,155
Dan_Soprano said:
Yes, yes it was!! I'm out for Bonney Eagle..........Screw the rain!!!!
Click to expand...


I know this rain $hit sucks, hopfully the NEBOC & SSOM cruise next weekend wont be a wash out, been 4 weekends in a row w/ rain on sat and sun.


Congrats on your almost 11 run, that was so damn close. Mike and I were watching in the stands and after your really good launch we figured it would be 11's, then it like up as 12.011 were were like AHHH DAMMIT!! so close. You will get it next time.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 14, 2005
#7,156
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,156
Striped5.0 said:
I know this rain $hit sucks, hopfully the NEBOC & SSOM cruise next weekend wont be a wash out, been 4 weekends in a row w/ rain on sat and sun.


Congrats on your almost 11 run, that was so damn close. Mike and I were watching in the stands and after your really good launch we figured it would be 11's, then it like up as 12.011 were were like AHHH DAMMIT!! so close. You will get it next time.
Click to expand...
yeah, I need to take all the weight out........spare, jack, tools, cleaning supplies!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 14, 2005
#7,157
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,157
Im actually suprised you dident take the stuff out after your 12.1 run.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 14, 2005
#7,158
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,158
Striped5.0 said:
Im actually suprised you dident take the stuff out after your 12.1 run.
Click to expand...
lol, I dropped the tire pressure to 18, and took the headlight out........ If taking the light out really helped all that much, I don't know......
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
May 14, 2005
#7,159
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,159
that cold crisp air was pretty nice though. You had along wait before that last run so gave your car alot of time to cool down as well.
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
May 14, 2005
#7,160
  • May 14, 2005
  • #7,160
Striped5.0 said:
that cold crisp air was pretty nice though. You had along wait before that last run so gave your car alot of time to cool down as well.
Click to expand...
I wish I would have had another 15 mins or so though......that damn motor gets HOT QUICK!!! Damn Iron block
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 356
  • 357
  • 358
  • 359
  • 360
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 358 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
373
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
143
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
141
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
189
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
448
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?