North East SSoM Members!!!

here's the best of the night......not bad for crappy ass NED on a street night!!

timeslip4kt.jpg
 
Thanks Mike, I had alot of fun. Learning how to drive the car right is just as fun as anything else. I still have alot to learn but its a good start, I saw lots of cars launching and driving alot worse then I was so I'll get it after awhile. I only had 2 goals for yesterday, to hit or surpass 350 RWHP ( check ) and to hit 13's at the track ( check ) overall for being Friday the 13th I had a rather good day.
 
Striped5.0 said:
Thanks Mike, I had alot of fun. Learning how to drive the car right is just as fun as anything else. I still have alot to learn but its a good start, I saw lots of cars launching and driving alot worse then I was so I'll get it after awhile. I only had 2 goals for yesterday, to hit or surpass 350 RWHP ( check ) and to hit 13's at the track ( check ) overall for being Friday the 13th I had a rather good day.
Yes, yes it was!! :D I'm out for Bonney Eagle..........Screw the rain!!!!
 
Dan_Soprano said:
Yes, yes it was!! :D I'm out for Bonney Eagle..........Screw the rain!!!!


I know this rain $hit sucks, hopfully the NEBOC & SSOM cruise next weekend wont be a wash out, been 4 weekends in a row w/ rain on sat and sun.


Congrats on your almost 11 run, that was so damn close. Mike and I were watching in the stands and after your really good launch we figured it would be 11's, then it like up as 12.011 were were like AHHH DAMMIT!! so close. You will get it next time.
 
Striped5.0 said:
I know this rain $hit sucks, hopfully the NEBOC & SSOM cruise next weekend wont be a wash out, been 4 weekends in a row w/ rain on sat and sun.


Congrats on your almost 11 run, that was so damn close. Mike and I were watching in the stands and after your really good launch we figured it would be 11's, then it like up as 12.011 were were like AHHH DAMMIT!! so close. You will get it next time.
yeah, I need to take all the weight out........spare, jack, tools, cleaning supplies!! :D