Dan_Soprano said:and he's FROM Maine!!![]()
That far south its more like Mass then Maine.
Well Im out of here got an early start to the day so I'll see everyone at F1 at 2:00
Dan_Soprano said:and he's FROM Maine!!![]()
don't you mean NH??Striped5.0 said:That far south its more like Mass then Maine.
what would northern maine be? Canada? The Moon??Striped5.0 said:No I mean mass, havent you ever heard of the 2 Maines before?? Southern Maine being more like Mass and Central Maine being more like well... Maine.

Dan_Soprano said:what would northern maine be? Canada? The Moon??![]()
Dan_Soprano said:here's the best of the night......not bad for crappy ass NED on a street night!!
![]()
Striped5.0 said:It was alot of fun, this track stuff is adicting I want to go back..lol
Not to bad for a track rookie...... I was the right hand lane Got spanked by a C-5 on this run but it was my best slip.
![]()
Yes, yes it was!!Striped5.0 said:Thanks Mike, I had alot of fun. Learning how to drive the car right is just as fun as anything else. I still have alot to learn but its a good start, I saw lots of cars launching and driving alot worse then I was so I'll get it after awhile. I only had 2 goals for yesterday, to hit or surpass 350 RWHP ( check ) and to hit 13's at the track ( check ) overall for being Friday the 13th I had a rather good day.
I'm out for Bonney Eagle..........Screw the rain!!!!Dan_Soprano said:Yes, yes it was!!I'm out for Bonney Eagle..........Screw the rain!!!!
yeah, I need to take all the weight out........spare, jack, tools, cleaning supplies!!Striped5.0 said:I know this rain $hit sucks, hopfully the NEBOC & SSOM cruise next weekend wont be a wash out, been 4 weekends in a row w/ rain on sat and sun.
Congrats on your almost 11 run, that was so damn close. Mike and I were watching in the stands and after your really good launch we figured it would be 11's, then it like up as 12.011 were were like AHHH DAMMIT!! so close. You will get it next time.

lol, I dropped the tire pressure to 18, and took the headlight out........Striped5.0 said:Im actually suprised you dident take the stuff out after your 12.1 run.
If taking the light out really helped all that much, I don't know......I wish I would have had another 15 mins or so though......that damn motor gets HOT QUICK!!! Damn Iron blockStriped5.0 said:that cold crisp air was pretty nice though. You had along wait before that last run so gave your car alot of time to cool down as well.
