North East SSoM Members!!!

Striped5.0 said:
Its b/c of all the money into it and the fact that it was prob never going to end. What was next, new motor, new paint, Heads cam... prob was going to end up being all the above.
And whats wrong with spending money on the car? We all do it all year round. It's part of the hobby. At least it's money well spent. Could be worse, you could be spending the money on going out to bars all weekend long. Like Chris said, I'm not going to stop being your friend just because you sold the stang. I just don't understand the sudden urge to sell it and buy a bike. Not an even trade off in my mind. I see you already sold the car on Ebay.............
 
Looks like he did sell it. Nothing is forever, I guess. I just can't help to think, that when this bike thing wears off, how much it will cost him to build another stang that will look and perform like what he has. Can you say car payment and sell the bike at a loss. Oh, well it's not my money. Hey Travis, stop by when you get the bike...
 
Ok Fellas, FFW is only a few days away and we need to make plans. I will be going down both days. On Saturday, I will be selling all of my old parts. So if anyone wants come down with me, let me know. If any of you have any parts you want me to sell for you let me know and get them to me by friday night. On Sunday, I will be showing my car. Ok, thats all for now.
 
Yeah its gone took it down to mass today. Hopefully it gets treated as well as I did with it. It was not easy to let it go but it was just something I should do at this point in time. If everything works out right tomorrow I should be bringing this home tomorrow afternoon.

attachment.php




attachment.php
 
gaslight said:
Austin Powers has lost his mojo. You will have to reclaim it by sticking your hand up Shaw's(Fat Bastard) butt.


That is NOT where you want to put your hand, especially on a hot, humid day!! Can you believe that I used to be skinny? I used to be a solid 195, now I am a chubby and lovable 245 :D I had mojo in my day though baby, but I don't need it any more, so if you must recover it from my anal abyss, just remember that you have been warned!!
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Ok Fellas, FFW is only a few days away and we need to make plans. I will be going down both days. On Saturday, I will be selling all of my old parts. So if anyone wants come down with me, let me know. If any of you have any parts you want me to sell for you let me know and get them to me by friday night. On Sunday, I will be showing my car. Ok, thats all for now.


I am going down Friday night and hopefully running at street night. If anyone wants to join me, let me know. Then on Sat., I will be showing the car. Katie has to work on Sunday, so I won't be there.
 
Striped5.0 said:
Yeah its gone took it down to mass today. Hopefully it gets treated as well as I did with it. It was not easy to let it go but it was just something I should do at this point in time. If everything works out right tomorrow I should be bringing this home tomorrow afternoon.

attachment.php




attachment.php


Congrats on the bike Travis :D Have fun and enjoy it, but PLEASE be carefull brother!!!
 
I will dont worry mike. This thing feels fast just sitting on it its going take awhile to get used to it but thats if it all works out tomorrow. I wanted to go down to FFW on saturday but I cant get that day off but I have sunday off. I would call out but I already called out today and I am tomrrow as well providing I get the bike.
 
Striped5.0 said:
Providing I do get it I will stop by sometime. Going to do lots of driving around here on my roads w/ less traffic before I venture out onto the main roads.

I will say this, Drag racing bikes is quite a rush...especially on one wheel.. :D

Good luck Travis...stay safe.
 
DoubleONegative said:
If thats the case I woulda went with all Black, but the red looks good too, just think you can make the "new candycane" :rlaugh: :rlaugh:


umm we can think of something, the candy cane can NEVA die.

They only had the red/black one and the black one w/ the gray flames which looks awesome to but I want something that stands out more and b/c my helmet is mostly red. This time of yr you cant get to picky on color b/c what they have is what you get b/c no more new ones are comming in this late in the yr but besides the honda blue the red/black one is my next fav color. I'll find out sometime around noon if I am going to get it or not.