cold96snake
20+ Year Stangneter 

Thanks Mike. Mike S. that is.DoubleONegative said:Larry - sorry man i had to edit i almost forgot ya brotha


Thanks Mike. Mike S. that is.DoubleONegative said:Larry - sorry man i had to edit i almost forgot ya brotha


DoubleONegative said:well, boys i am headed to the desert in 5 days... i hate hot weather
Keep your head down.
Your reflection?gaslight said:We had some delicious local grown sweet corn tonight. Yummy. Guess what I'm gonna see tomorrow in the toilet.

Teach me oh Master! When I burp and poop it doesn't turn my wife oncold96snake said:Eh, don't sweat it. It's not the car thing, it's the bike thing. I'll try to put this as gently as possible. You don't have the mojo. I didn't have it either for a while. I used to have it, but I didn't for awhile. Now, I learned how to make women blush again. But, a bike will not help. Just keep the car, stop w/ your fantasy football, and find yourself.
. I just don't know where I'm going wrong.
.cold96snakeYou don't have the mojo.[/QUOTE said:Austin Powers has lost his mojo. You will have to reclaim it by sticking your hand up Shaw's(Fat Bastard) butt.

Ah, maybe you need a poop fist, then burp.gaslight said:Teach me oh Master! When I burp and poop it doesn't turn my wife on. I just don't know where I'm going wrong.
Schmoozing women is an art form that I never mastered. I did master masturbation though.
Works for me. 
yupgaslight said:this one gets me excited and makes my pants tight
http://www.panteracars.com/twin22805.htm

gaslight said:Austin Powers has lost his mojo. You will have to reclaim it by sticking your hand up Shaw's(Fat Bastard) butt.


Dan_Soprano said:Travis,
I just think that you are CRAZY for putting all this time, money, and effort into the stang over the past few years, then overnight decide to sell it. I just don't get it.![]()
cold96snake said:. You don't have the mojo. I didn't have it either for a while. I used to have it, but I didn't for awhile. Now, I learned how to make women blush again. But, a bike will not help..
DoubleONegative said:Still here in italy but i now leave on sunday for the sandbox.
Striped5.0 said:no just that I never thought all of our friendships was just based on the type of car we drove. Meaning w/ out the car then there is nothing which is the way it has sounded to me. Its not like I wont go to FFW or to any track events just that it looks like I'll be on my own. I think that Fred and Bryan see where Im comming from but everyone else just has wanted to change my mind or talk me out of it insted of seeing it from my point of view and realizing that its my choice and should be supportive regardless. But whats done is done its to late now to change anything.