North East SSoM Members!!!

Well, I got the results of my MRI today. I tore my ACL and maybe the menicous. So, I will have to have surgery. They said I will be out for about 3 months, since I walk at work a lot. Not, looking forward, to being poor, but I really should have it fixed. Probably be out for most of the winter.. It sucks, but not much I can do now... :mad:
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
So you sell the stang, cause you keep spending too much money on it. Then you buy performance stuff for the bike(which you said you wouldn't do) and buy a very expensive TV. See where I'am going with this.


No I dont see your point b/c I said from day #1 that I was buying a slip on for it ( go back and read my posts), flush mount blinkers and a fender eliminator kit so where am I sttraying from what I orginially said from the start?

I never said I was not going to spend $0.00 on the bike, What I said was I was going to spend very little on the bike b/c there was not that much I wanted to do w/ it , just some basic stuff, Im not buying a PCII ffor it, Im not regearing it, Im not doing anything that has to do w/ puposefully making it faster or getting more power.
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
But, you will spend the extra money you save. So, whats the point???

Oh yeah I forgot that you have access to just what I do and dont have in my bank account?


whitehorseupnorth said:
No matter what, you will have nothing in the bank. And you kept bragging that you had you car payed off and looked down on those who have a payment. I don't see a difference in your situation, do you??


Im not looking down on anyone thats still making a car payment. I was just sick of having a car that was paid off and still spending $3,000 - $4,000 on avg every spring and summer. Last time I checked there was a big diffrence between a slip on pipe for a Bike and a set of Chrome Steeda rims or a Paxton Supercharger. Beyond the 3 things I said I was getting from the very start I dont see where your point is comming from? I did not know that spending $350 on a pipe would empty my bank account and make me poor but I guess so.
 
DoubleONegative said:
i ordered me a Raptor shift light and Speed of sound guage pod w/raptor claw yesterday.

I hated how the pins stuck out alittle. I wanted a cleaner look, so i went the way of Dan and got the Speed of sound piece.

That and after sitting in dans car they were easier to read as well

so we have subframes checked off the list
the new guage pod
up next rims and tires but i am gona wait until i get to florida so i don't have to lug them down there with me.

i'll sell you my rims
 
I had a pretty good time today, Bryan and Trav never showed though. I had to leave early so I don't know how Chris and Mike faired.

Stupid FN yanks can suck my balls. I didn't realize that they'd automatically win the tiebreaker. Oh well, the indians lost, so theres going to be another chance.
 
Nice job today Mike. The friggen cheap bastards. With the amount of money that place takes in you think they could afford trophies. They only gave out 1st and 2nd place trophies. They were too cheap to get more :rolleyes: . Anyway I didn't place of course, they did say the class was tight and most cars were off by a point from each other. Don't really care though. I had a good time anyway. Love watching stangs race!!!!! :D
 
I have a better excuse than that.
I'm trying to repair all the rot in the garage. Fixed the header over one door but there is a lot left to do. I need to get this stuff done. Lots of carpenter ants. Weekends are the only time I have to do this stuff and this was a great weekend weather wise to get going on it. Hope to get a lot more done tomorrow. I should take a few pics of the rot to show you guys. :notnice:
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Nice job today Mike. The friggen cheap bastards. With the amount of money that place takes in you think they could afford trophies. They only gave out 1st and 2nd place trophies. They were too cheap to get more :rolleyes: . Anyway I didn't place of course, they did say the class was tight and most cars were off by a point from each other. Don't really care though. I had a good time anyway. Love watching stangs race!!!!! :D
Oh yeah, there was a **** LOAD racing today! :nice: