• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 487
  • 488
  • 489
  • 490
  • 491
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 489 of 1056 Next Last

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Sep 26, 2005
#9,761
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,761
cold96snake said:
Iraq ****ing sucks, or being in Iraq ****ing sucks? Didn't any of you guys pass HS english?
Click to expand...

Both biotch....I just spent 3 hours in a bunker with my kevlar vest and helmet on....fun stuff right there!!!

My fav bass lake is China Lake near augusta....i killed them there this year with a Lucky Craft Pointer MR Ghost minnow. 4 3/4 inches long. Caught 40+ bass that day including 3 5lb smallies 2 5lb largemouths and 6'3oz largemouth near midday.

The water there is so clear all you need is somthing that resembles a shad or any other 3-5inch baitfish.

best colors there are black, black with silver, transparent silver, maybe chartruese if it's cloudy, Smallies love chartruese.

I myself like a dark brown fading to transparent gold
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,762
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,762
DoubleONegative said:
How does she whine now???
Click to expand...
Dont know . Cant hear it over my exhaust

Its alittle hard to tell how much difference it is since I dont have a tune for it so I dont want to romp on it. Everything went fine with no problems. I have more vacuum and less boost now. I am only seeing 10lbs of boost so Im not quite sure why. I switched to a smaller pully also.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Sep 26, 2005
#9,763
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,763
cold96snake said:
It's a pain in the ass reading, that's why.
Click to expand...


dont post then
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Sep 26, 2005
#9,764
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,764
DoubleONegative said:
My fav bass lake is China Lake near augusta....i killed them there this year with a Lucky Craft Pointer MR Ghost minnow. 4 3/4 inches long. Caught 40+ bass that day including 3 5lb smallies 2 5lb largemouths and 6'3oz largemouth near midday.

The water there is so clear all you need is somthing that resembles a shad or any other 3-5inch baitfish.
Click to expand...


whenever you make it back up here we need to go do some bass fishing sometime.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Sep 26, 2005
#9,765
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,765
FEARNO1 said:
Dont know . Cant hear it over my exhaust
Click to expand...


Your exhuast made my ears bleed.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Sep 26, 2005
#9,766
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,766
Dont know . Cant hear it over my exhaust
Click to expand...

it sure sounded good going down the track that one night
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,767
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,767
Badstang00 said:
Ya, no problems I gave him a nice lip lock as a thank you
Click to expand...
y0u homo.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,768
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,768
cold96snake said:
WOW!!!! Only 15 posts in 2 1/2 days!!

Byron, sure, link me up. I probably won't dare to **** w/ it, but it's worth a look.
Click to expand...
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=263405
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,769
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,769
Striped5.0 said:
cought colvet. .
Click to expand...
I think you meant caught and culvert.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,770
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,770
cold96snake said:
Iraq ****ing sucks, or being in Iraq ****ing sucks? Didn't any of you guys pass HS english?
Click to expand...
I did but it don't do me no good all the tyme.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,771
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,771
cold96snake said:
I'm so bored, blowing SW today.
Click to expand...
Is SW supposed to be some guys initials?
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,772
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,772
Striped5.0 said:
Ive said it once I'll say it again, I could type 70 WMP in H/S when when Im just posting
Click to expand...
I'm sure you could type that many especially when you type the same word over and over. when when when when when when when.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,773
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,773
FEARNO1 said:
Dont know . Cant hear it over my exhaust

Its alittle hard to tell how much difference it is since I dont have a tune for it so I dont want to romp on it. Everything went fine with no problems. I have more vacuum and less boost now. I am only seeing 10lbs of boost so Im not quite sure why. I switched to a smaller pully also.
Click to expand...
If you remove inlet restrictions then its possible to have lower back pressure(boost) at the same RPM. It should flow the same amount of air but at less boost pressure. At least thats what I have read before.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Sep 26, 2005
#9,774
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,774
nice whoring job there killer!
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,775
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,775
started ripping into the siding above the garage doors yesterday to find out how bad its rotted. Wow there is some rot in there. I have my work cut out for me. Now I'm not sure if I will bother going to Tasca day. Some of the 2x6 wall studs and jack studs are really rotten. At least the header over one door isn't too bad. I will have to rip off the outer 2x8 in the header. The carpenter ants have been having a field day with this wood for a long time. Some of the wood was real wet and came apart in your hands.
I need to get this done soon before it gets too late in the season and the only time I can work on it is on weekends. I alread bought $175 in wood and supplies now I'm going to have to go back to Home Depot and spend a bunch more for 2x6s and 2x8s. I had just bought some chip board and siding along with tar paper.
Who ever built this never even put tar paper behind the siding.
Oh well this has been a project that I have put off for too long.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,776
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,776
DoubleONegative said:
nice whoring job there killer!
Click to expand...
thanks cum guzzler.
I haven't been on in a couple of days. I had to get CAUGHT up.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,777
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,777
gaslight said:
If you remove inlet restrictions then its possible to have lower back pressure(boost) at the same RPM. It should flow the same amount of air but at less boost pressure. At least thats what I have read before.
Click to expand...


Very true and I would/did expect to lose some boost with the port but 4-5lbs+/-??Possible I guess. Im not too concerned about it til I get it on a dyno and tuned and see what it looks like.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,778
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,778
FEARNO1 said:
Very true and I would/did expect to lose some boost with the port but 4-5lbs+/-??Possible I guess. Im not too concerned about it til I get it on a dyno and tuned and see what it looks like.
Click to expand...
thats the true test to see if there is a loss or gain.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,779
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,779
DoubleONegative said:
it sure sounded good going down the track that one night
Click to expand...

Yes it did
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Sep 26, 2005
#9,780
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,780
Here is the new TV and TV Stand. Samsung 32" Widescreen LCD TV. The picture quality is awesome and I dont even have the HD Cable box for it yet. Plan on going to get that soon.







 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 487
  • 488
  • 489
  • 490
  • 491
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 489 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
379
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
159
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
147
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
201
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
461
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?