• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 488
  • 489
  • 490
  • 491
  • 492
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 490 of 1056 Next Last

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,781
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,781
Wow the **** is going to look real good on that. Bet you can't wait to check that out.
Beavis voice....BOING!!!!
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Sep 26, 2005
#9,782
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,782
FOOTBALL IN HD BABY!!!!!!!!

 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Sep 26, 2005
#9,783
  • Sep 26, 2005
  • #9,783
very nice Travis
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Sep 27, 2005
#9,784
  • Sep 27, 2005
  • #9,784
DoubleONegative said:
Both biotch....I just spent 3 hours in a bunker with my kevlar vest and helmet on....fun stuff right there!!!

My fav bass lake is China Lake near augusta....i killed them there this year with a Lucky Craft Pointer MR Ghost minnow. 4 3/4 inches long. Caught 40+ bass that day including 3 5lb smallies 2 5lb largemouths and 6'3oz largemouth near midday.

The water there is so clear all you need is somthing that resembles a shad or any other 3-5inch baitfish.

best colors there are black, black with silver, transparent silver, maybe chartruese if it's cloudy, Smallies love chartruese.

I myself like a dark brown fading to transparent gold
Click to expand...
They just had a B.A.S.S. tourney up near there not long ago. It's kinda out of my way. I think I'm just using a too small bait/lure.

Chartruese, ha ha, made me look.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Sep 27, 2005
#9,785
  • Sep 27, 2005
  • #9,785
gaslight said:
http://www.corral.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=263405
Click to expand...
Eh, 'bout what I thought. I've dealt w/ lockpins before. If I had a garage, a few more tools, and nothing was rusty...thanks, though.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Sep 27, 2005
#9,786
  • Sep 27, 2005
  • #9,786
cold96snake said:
They just had a B.A.S.S. tourney up near there not long ago. It's kinda out of my way. I think I'm just using a too small bait/lure.

Chartruese, ha ha, made me look.
Click to expand...

lure size depends on water clarity, same goes for colors.

This being said though fish are more likely to hit a larger lure because they are looking for one meal not multiple.

i stick to medium sized lures most of the time. Depends on what i am fishing for really.

maybe you could take Preston out in your boat for some Mackeral or something like that.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Sep 27, 2005
#9,787
  • Sep 27, 2005
  • #9,787
DoubleONegative said:
lure size depends on water clarity, same goes for colors.

This being said though fish are more likely to hit a larger lure because they are looking for one meal not multiple.

i stick to medium sized lures most of the time. Depends on what i am fishing for really.
.
Click to expand...
It also depends on the timing. They can get very aggresive and hit most anything. But if it's cold, i.e. when I went fishing last time, you've gotta drop it in their face and tempt them. And I wasn't very successful at that.

And we've caught a few mackeral already.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 27, 2005
#9,788
  • Sep 27, 2005
  • #9,788
cold96snake said:
Eh, 'bout what I thought. I've dealt w/ lockpins before. If I had a garage, a few more tools, and nothing was rusty...thanks, though.
Click to expand...
*****
I can't believe they block the word pus$y
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Sep 28, 2005
#9,789
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,789
Doesn't look like I will be at Tasca day. Going to Boston with the wife. Hope you guys have fun. Good luck Mike!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Sep 28, 2005
#9,790
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,790
FEARNO1 said:
Dont know . Cant hear it over my exhaust

Its alittle hard to tell how much difference it is since I dont have a tune for it so I dont want to romp on it. Everything went fine with no problems. I have more vacuum and less boost now. I am only seeing 10lbs of boost so Im not quite sure why. I switched to a smaller pully also.
Click to expand...
You have the boost bypass setup right??
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Sep 28, 2005
#9,791
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,791
That sucks chris.


Mike what time are you going down, we can prob meet up in kennebunkport.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Sep 28, 2005
#9,792
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,792
Finally got my Slip on damn things take forever comming from CA.






 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Sep 28, 2005
#9,793
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,793
So you sell the stang, cause you keep spending too much money on it. Then you buy performance stuff for the bike(which you said you wouldn't do) and buy a very expensive TV. See where I'am going with this. You may brag that you save money on gas, ect. But, you will spend the extra money you save. So, whats the point??? No matter what, you will have nothing in the bank. And you kept bragging that you had you car payed off and looked down on those who have a payment. I don't see a difference in your situation, do you??
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Sep 28, 2005
#9,794
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,794
i ordered me a Raptor shift light and Speed of sound guage pod w/raptor claw yesterday.

I hated how the pins stuck out alittle. I wanted a cleaner look, so i went the way of Dan and got the Speed of sound piece.

That and after sitting in dans car they were easier to read as well

so we have subframes checked off the list
the new guage pod
up next rims and tires but i am gona wait until i get to florida so i don't have to lug them down there with me.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Sep 28, 2005
#9,795
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,795
DoubleONegative said:
up next rims and tires but i am gona wait until i get to florida so i don't have to lug them down there with me.
Click to expand...

I may have a place for you to buy your rims when you get here. I will let you know after Im done working with them on a few things...
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Sep 28, 2005
#9,796
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,796
Dan_Soprano said:
You have the boost bypass setup right??
Click to expand...

I thought about that but Im not sure how it could get screwed up. 2 vac lines and 2 bolts. I will have to look it up on how to adjust it. It will hold the boost though just wont build more than 10lbs
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Sep 28, 2005
#9,797
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,797
Striped5.0 said:
That sucks chris.


Mike what time are you going down, we can prob meet up in kennebunkport.
Click to expand...


I am staying down there Friday night at Katie's mom's.
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Sep 28, 2005
#9,798
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,798
Dan_Soprano said:
You have the boost bypass setup right??
Click to expand...


I think that might be it now that I did some reading on it. Im gonna do some adjusting with it and go from there
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 28, 2005
#9,799
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,799
whitehorseupnorth said:
So you sell the stang, cause you keep spending too much money on it. Then you buy performance stuff for the bike(which you said you wouldn't do) and buy a very expensive TV. See where I'am going with this. You may brag that you save money on gas, ect. But, you will spend the extra money you save. So, whats the point??? No matter what, you will have nothing in the bank. And you kept bragging that you had you car payed off and looked down on those who have a payment. I don't see a difference in your situation, do you??
Click to expand...

the money is always burning a hole in your pocket and you just have to spend it.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Sep 28, 2005
#9,800
  • Sep 28, 2005
  • #9,800
Badstang00 said:
I am staying down there Friday night at Katie's mom's.
Click to expand...
you going to give her mom THE SHOCKER!
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 488
  • 489
  • 490
  • 491
  • 492
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 490 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
379
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
159
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
147
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
201
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
461
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?