gaslight said:I have a better excuse than that.:
wouldn't that be personal oppinion? Plus it wasnt an excuse, between the two I did what I enjoy more.
gaslight said:I have a better excuse than that.:

Yeah, yeah, yeah, 1st it's a balloon racegaslight said:I have a better excuse than that.
I'm trying to repair all the rot in the garage. Fixed the header over one door but there is a lot left to do. I need to get this stuff done. Lots of carpenter ants. Weekends are the only time I have to do this stuff and this was a great weekend weather wise to get going on it. Hope to get a lot more done tomorrow. I should take a few pics of the rot to show you guys.![]()
now it's the ants.
Geez, I'da said yes to your propositions if I'd a known you'd take it so bad.Striped5.0 said:I decided not to go since it was such a nice day I just wanted to go for a ride and not sit in the grandstands all day. Not to many nice days left to ride.


the garage is the only place I have seen them. They love that nice moist wood. The chip board was so bad that you could easily pull it off the wall with you bare hands.Striped5.0 said:Bryan.
Since its pretty aparent that you have/had carpenter ants it would be a good idea to make sure they are no where else in the house. Good sign would be if you have ever seen them in your bathroom or kitchen especially in the spring time. Hopefully its just a localized area in your garage.
Badstang00 said:What a perfect day it was yesterday for racing. Too bad you decided to ride your bike Travis, but whatever..
gaslight said:the garage is the only place I have seen them. They love that nice moist wood.
DoubleONegative said:PATS OWNED
EAGLES GETTING OWNED
Nice runs Mike!!!
rustangSC said:Travis who the hell is Todd Light? i thought his name was Matt Light

You're not supposed to drive after dark either, but I'm sure that's stopped you before.Striped5.0 said:Plus Im only on my permit which means I cant go out of state and if I did get cought driving out of state its a loss of my permit and I cant go for my licence for 2-3 yrs. Not worth the risk if you ask me all it takes is one prick cop that wants to pull someone over for going 10MPH over the limit and Im screwed.
