North East SSoM Members!!!

gaslight said:
I have a better excuse than that.
I'm trying to repair all the rot in the garage. Fixed the header over one door but there is a lot left to do. I need to get this stuff done. Lots of carpenter ants. Weekends are the only time I have to do this stuff and this was a great weekend weather wise to get going on it. Hope to get a lot more done tomorrow. I should take a few pics of the rot to show you guys. :notnice:
Yeah, yeah, yeah, 1st it's a balloon race :nonono: now it's the ants. :rolleyes: Geez, I'da said yes to your propositions if I'd a known you'd take it so bad.
 
Bryan.

Since its pretty aparent that you have/had carpenter ants it would be a good idea to make sure they are no where else in the house. Good sign would be if you have ever seen them in your bathroom or kitchen especially in the spring time. Hopefully its just a localized area in your garage.
 
Striped5.0 said:
I decided not to go since it was such a nice day I just wanted to go for a ride and not sit in the grandstands all day. Not to many nice days left to ride.

Ya, thats fine and all, but don't tell me the night before, that your going and not show up. Your loss. There was some really good racing there. Your excuses are getting old. I'am starting to think you have more estrogen than testosterone in you blood.. :rolleyes:
 
Just got back from a little mustang gathering...Talked with a bunch of 03 owners..quite a few Mach owners and there was a girl there that had a beautiful notch with whine. The best though was the 650RWHP 03 Redfire Cobra...needless to say he was the hit of the gathering...
 
What a perfect day it was yesterday for racing. Too bad you decided to ride your bike Travis, but whatever. Anyways, the track was pretty cold first thing in the morning` and NOBODY was getting traction. I aborted my first run due to the spinning on the cold track,and trapped at 64.29. We got the run on video, and you can hear the announcer saying "Looks like Mike needs a tuneup" :rolleyes:
Anyways, I did manage a new best yesterday, actually 2 new best E.T.'s, and a new best trap speed.



RT=.693, 60'=1.755, 330=4.961, 1/8=7.622, MPH=92.52, 1000=9.843, 1/4=11.737, MPH=120.11

RT=.724, 60'=n/a, 330=4.945, 1/8=7.601, MPH=92.76, 1000=9.811, 1/4=11.722, MPH=117.36

Not as good as the car can do, but at least I am improving. Looks like a clutch quadrant and firewall adjuster is in order, because the car does not come out of gear easily when at WOT. Next year will show improved times.
 
Striped5.0 said:
Bryan.

Since its pretty aparent that you have/had carpenter ants it would be a good idea to make sure they are no where else in the house. Good sign would be if you have ever seen them in your bathroom or kitchen especially in the spring time. Hopefully its just a localized area in your garage.
the garage is the only place I have seen them. They love that nice moist wood. The chip board was so bad that you could easily pull it off the wall with you bare hands.
 
Badstang00 said:
What a perfect day it was yesterday for racing. Too bad you decided to ride your bike Travis, but whatever..


Interstate driving is SOOO BORING!!!!!!, its all stright and windy and no corners at all :notnice:Its pretty boring just riding in a stright line the whole time, now throw in some twisties and its alot more fun :nice: Plus Im only on my permit which means I cant go out of state and if I did get cought driving out of state its a loss of my permit and I cant go for my licence for 2-3 yrs. Not worth the risk if you ask me all it takes is one prick cop that wants to pull someone over for going 10MPH over the limit and Im screwed.
 
DoubleONegative said:
PATS OWNED
EAGLES GETTING OWNED

Nice runs Mike!!!



:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:


Uhhh Eagles won numb nuts. Thats why the game is never over until its over.


As far as the patriots its pretty much a doomed situation. They have taken way to many hits on defence this yr. Yeah they were hurt last yr but not to the extent this time, they were still able to put together a patchwork defence good enough to win a superbowl but they lost to many key players since then.

Ted Johnson

Teddy Bruschi

Rodney Harrision

Tod Light

Ty Law

Those were pretty much all there big name players on defense w/ the exception of Richard Seymore and Willie Magginst. Theres just a breaking point where its to hard to come back from to many key injuries, I think they have reached that point.
 
Striped5.0 said:
Plus Im only on my permit which means I cant go out of state and if I did get cought driving out of state its a loss of my permit and I cant go for my licence for 2-3 yrs. Not worth the risk if you ask me all it takes is one prick cop that wants to pull someone over for going 10MPH over the limit and Im screwed.
You're not supposed to drive after dark either, but I'm sure that's stopped you before. :rolleyes: