why rebuild it with bent forks? Do it right and replace them.cold96snake said:Do you re-build t-45's w/ bent shift forks?
why rebuild it with bent forks? Do it right and replace them.cold96snake said:Do you re-build t-45's w/ bent shift forks?
FEARNO1 said:Everything is fine here. Got alittle rain and some wind. Nothing too spectacular. We lost power here for about 5-6hrs. By 11am-noon the sun was out. The storm came and went exceptionally fast. IT was moving at like what 25mph.

gaslight said:why rebuild it with bent forks? Do it right and replace them.
You know what I mean. All the rebuild kits I've seen in mag.s just have the synchro's and seals.DoubleONegative said:Fred glad to hear everything is OK down there. It looks like a nor'easter is forming via Wilma and a cold canadian air mass



whitehorseupnorth said:Got ask for a little advise. I have a guy who will give me 10,000 for my car. He says I can keep the amps and box. I really wasn't plan on selling it, but this is tempting. Should I do it or ask for a little more. Of course I would get another mustang, if I were to sell it. The guy has had many stangs and knows how to handle the power. So he's no punk kid. I'am not sure what to do exactly.![]()


gaslight said:You know you don't want to go Modular!!!! How about a coupe with a 351 stroker NA?

Thanks. I need it for the part that screws threw the oil cooler. I'll call summit and see if my summitbucks are still good.gaslight said:Larry the non hardening thread sealer question...ARP has that product. You can get it at Summit. Usually used on the head bolts that thread into the water jacket of the block.
DoubleONegative said:Don't do it Chris, you'll regret it. You have a alot of time into the car. Keep it.
I can only think of a few fox bodies that are as nice as yours.
Speaking of which i really want a Red 93 Cobra
