• Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information

North East SSoM Members!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter whitehorseupnorth
  • Start date Start date Oct 20, 2003
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 502
  • 503
  • 504
  • 505
  • 506
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 504 of 1056 Next Last

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Oct 27, 2005
#10,061
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,061
FEARNO1 said:
Damn I was hoping I wasnt the only one that was thinking like this. Personally I wouldnt sell Chris. You have a beautiful car IMO but if you want to get rid of it I'll trade ya with a 01 Cobra
Click to expand...


Don't laugh. How much is your is your cobra worth? Might be a good deal for the both of us.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 27, 2005
#10,062
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,062
as stated previously you never get back everything that you put into a car so why would you want to start from scratch again? If not completely happy with what you have then make some changes to the car.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 27, 2005
#10,063
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,063
the LAST 2 test and tune sessions are this weekend. Anyone tempted to do some runs before NED closes for the winter?
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 27, 2005
#10,064
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,064
gaslight said:
as stated previously you never get back everything that you put into a car so why would you want to start from scratch again? If not completely happy with what you have then make some changes to the car.
Click to expand...
Chris can speak for himself, BUT I'm guessing that he's pretty much reached the pinnacle of a 5.0 engine. AND, being a tinkerer, he wants a new challenge. Thus the interest in an aluminum 4v block.

I'm not at all tempted. Too many things to fix. But if you go, let me know, I might be tempted to run down to NH for some smokes and watch you run.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 27, 2005
#10,065
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,065
cold96snake said:
But if you go, let me know, I might be tempted to run down to NH for some smokes and watch you run.
Click to expand...
Its a possibility. I really need some fun time away from the house. Finished putting the siding on the garage today. The wood is primed but needs to be painted now. Really tempted to go. Will have to think about it.
 

gaslight

Founding Member
Jul 12, 2000
3,365
16
99
Maine
Oct 27, 2005
#10,066
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,066
Nice cool air too!
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 27, 2005
#10,067
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,067
OK.

G'nite.
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 27, 2005
#10,068
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,068
Bryan





New South park is on at 10:00, I missed it last night DAMMIT!!
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Oct 27, 2005
#10,069
  • Oct 27, 2005
  • #10,069
gaslight said:
as stated previously you never get back everything that you put into a car so why would you want to start from scratch again? If not completely happy with what you have then make some changes to the car.
Click to expand...

No ****!! What I meant was I could trade and then sell the cobra for more than what I could sell my car.. Get it!!
 

Dan_Soprano

15 Year Member
May 7, 2003
7,410
54
129
Jacksonville, FL
Oct 28, 2005
#10,070
  • Oct 28, 2005
  • #10,070
I wouldn't sell it Chris........... Oh yeah, my liver HATES me right now......
 

FEARNO1

Founding Member
Sep 1, 2002
1,241
1
39
Maine
Oct 28, 2005
#10,071
  • Oct 28, 2005
  • #10,071
whitehorseupnorth said:
Don't laugh. How much is your is your cobra worth? Might be a good deal for the both of us.
Click to expand...

Depends on who you look at for worth but probably @ $16,000-$17,000
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Oct 28, 2005
#10,072
  • Oct 28, 2005
  • #10,072
Striped5.0 said:
Bryan

New South park is on at 10:00, I missed it last night DAMMIT!!
Click to expand...


Notice cartman's voice is a little different. From the earlier seasons. I don't like it..
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 28, 2005
#10,073
  • Oct 28, 2005
  • #10,073
whitehorseupnorth said:
Notice cartman's voice is a little different. From the earlier seasons. I don't like it..
Click to expand...


Actually its not, he was just talking in a diffrent voice that whole eposide but he broke into his actual carman voice when he would get pissed off.

I DVR'd it, they are only 1/2 hr shows so Im going to try and DVR this whole season.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 28, 2005
#10,074
  • Oct 28, 2005
  • #10,074
whitehorseupnorth said:
No ****!! What I meant was I could trade and then sell the cobra for more than what I could sell my car.. Get it!!
Click to expand...
So I was way off. Why not fill us in on what you would buy, if you sold it. Besides a mustang, that better be a given. Maybe we would have a more enlightened opinion.
 

whitehorseupnorth

SSoM President
Founding Member
Sep 9, 2000
1,772
0
36
Maine
Oct 28, 2005
#10,075
  • Oct 28, 2005
  • #10,075
cold96snake said:
So I was way off. Why not fill us in on what you would buy, if you sold it. Besides a mustang, that better be a given. Maybe we would have a more enlightened opinion.
Click to expand...

I'am not sure exactly. I would like to build a garage. My priorities are changing a little. I like the cobras, but the new ones are cool too. I love foxes and I know enough now to really build a monster. It's also a mone pit. May I can have one thats mostly stock. Things will be better when the wife graduates amd theres a second income. I really would like to pay off a few things first. The garage is first on the list. Nothing is forever. Change is good. How many of you still have your first mustang? I've had this one longer than any of you have had yours. Since 97'.
 

cold96snake

20+ Year Stangneter
Jan 26, 2004
817
1
39
Truly, out to sea
Oct 28, 2005
#10,076
  • Oct 28, 2005
  • #10,076
whitehorseupnorth said:
I'am not sure exactly. I would like to build a garage. My priorities are changing a little. I like the cobras, but the new ones are cool too. I love foxes and I know enough now to really build a monster. It's also a mone pit. May I can have one thats mostly stock. Things will be better when the wife graduates amd theres a second income. I really would like to pay off a few things first. The garage is first on the list. Nothing is forever. Change is good. How many of you still have your first mustang? I've had this one longer than any of you have had yours. Since 97'.
Click to expand...
This is my 1st. Never could behave/afford one before.

That said, you're gonna be married, aren't you?

Now, you can deny it, but I can tell you really love her.


To Shaw too.
 

DoubleONegative

Active Member
Jun 30, 2003
1,528
2
39
Tioga Cty PA
Oct 29, 2005
#10,077
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,077
OMG Chris your starting to sound like travis..j/k

I got my first stang in late 98 (moonlite blue 97 GT) then my Cobra in spring 03

I have given alot of though about selling mine and replacing it with a Vette but it's only thoughts, i love my car to much to get rid of, unless a really sweet deal on a ZO6 came around
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Oct 29, 2005
#10,078
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,078
The way I see it, everything(almost) has it's price. If you get the right offer Chris, go with it. Just do not settle for less than all of the time, effort and money, that your car is worth to YOU! Hell, I would sell my Cobra if somebody made me an offer I could not refuse, but it would not go cheap. The advantage you do have right now though, is that you have an immaculate car, and most importantly, the thing is paid for. With that said, why not just keep it and change the car to better suit your changing tastes. In the long run, that would be a lot cheaper IMO.
 

BadVoodoo

Founding Member
Aug 25, 2002
1,552
1
39
Belgrade
Oct 29, 2005
#10,079
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,079
cold96snake said:
This is my 1st. Never could behave/afford one before.

That said, you're gonna be married, aren't you?

Now, you can deny it, but I can tell you really love her.


To Shaw too.
Click to expand...


I just showed this post to Katie, and she says I have great friends
 

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
4,548
41
98
MAINE
Oct 29, 2005
#10,080
  • Oct 29, 2005
  • #10,080
=whitehorseupnorth Nothing is forever. Change is good. How many of you still have your first mustang? I've had this one longer than any of you have had yours. Since 97'.
Click to expand...


I had mine since 99 so I was not that far behind you. Yeah change is good and nothing lasts forever but when I made that choice it did not seem that way now did it? Now that your in my shoes you tend to see thigs a little diffrently?
 
Prev
  • 1
  • …
  • 502
  • 503
  • 504
  • 505
  • 506
  • …
  • 1056
Next
First Prev 504 of 1056 Next Last
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
Too much for me to repair in my current housing situation
  • My Drama Magnet 04 Gt
  • Apr 1, 2026
  • The Welcome Wagon
Replies
8
Views
375
The Welcome Wagon Apr 14, 2026
Noobz347
J
Exhaust manifold to Y-pipe nut & stud dimensions?
  • joeybuddy96
  • Jul 7, 2026
  • SN95 V6 Mustang Tech
Replies
2
Views
153
SN95 V6 Mustang Tech Jul 9, 2026
joeybuddy96
J
WTB 89 Hatchback interior trim - any color
  • Zero_chance
  • Jun 14, 2026
  • Want to Buy
Replies
2
Views
144
Want to Buy Jun 14, 2026
Noobz347
P
rear Impact absorbers.
  • Praetorious
  • May 4, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
2
Views
192
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- May 5, 2026
Praetorious
P
K
3.8 T5 & Bellhousing to 1987 Lincoln 5.0
  • ks65stang
  • Mar 2, 2026
  • Other Auto Tech
Replies
3
Views
458
Other Auto Tech Mar 3, 2026
Noobz347
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Community Forums
  • Regional Forums and Event Information
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?