North East SSoM Members!!!

the score is now even

finally i saw a deer in rifle season a week and half of hard hunting and a 4 point decided to stand still perfectly broadside at 150yds...the .270 said SIT!

so now it's Mike 3 Deer 3

Oh and i have other news for my SOM brothers

I'm gonna be a dad!!! Tina is at 11 weeks as of monday

• Sponsors (?)

Ok guys I have to share some of the stupid comments, "expertise" of my girlfriends ex. It's really hilarious not to share. So here is the first. He told her that it was stupid of me to put 4.10s in her 97 gt. His reasons... She would be driving around the city at 3500 rpms continuously and that gears have absolutely no performance effect on cars and that all it will do is cause her to waste more gas. Comments??

No can't say I've ever done that. Lol. Here's another one for you. He wants the non pi intake off the gt to replace his pi intake on his crown Vic. Lol. If he were to do that he would lose 15-18hp instantly. He's a brain child for sure.

No can't say I've ever done that. Lol. Here's another one for you. He wants the non pi intake off the gt to replace his pi intake on his crown Vic. Lol. If he were to do that he would lose 15-18hp instantly. He's a brain child for sure.

LOL i wanna say it won't bolt onto the PI heads without some fab work either

after you play with those 4.10s you're gonna want some gears in your cobra too!

Did something funny tonight.
Earlier today I took off my shoe and was instantly hit with all the stench. So I figured the odor eaters were spent and I should take them out. Then I though why not hide them under the dash of one of my co workers package cars. That was funny but seconds later I came up with something better. Why not stick them inside the heater vent tubes? LMAO.
Talked to the mechanic and let him know I was going to do. That way when the driver complained he would know what it was and would leave it alone. He would pretend he couldn't find any problem or smell anything wrong. I told him I would take it out next week.
The flexible tubes come off real easy under the dash. So it only took about 2 minutes to do. Slid those smelly things inside. Turned on the blower to make sure air would still come through. Stinky! Very funny. Those vents are aimed directly at the driver's mid section so when the heat comes on there will be plenty of stink right in front of their face while driving.:rlaugh:

I don't know why I attract them mike. It befuddles me. He's got a crown Vic and is pretty confident that he can take my cobra I'm a race. He also manually shifts his stock auto tranny and because he does that if makes him faster than a manual mustang. True story from his mouth. He doesn't believe a manual tranny puts down more hp than an auto tranny. I'm talking stock trannys.