North East SSoM Members!!!

the score is now Mike 5 Deer 3

i took out 2 doe in about 10 seconds in PA on Saturday

Funny **** the lead doe and two others came down the hill at about 400mph, i whistled and she hit the brakes along with the other 2 behind her, i pulled up, shot and dumped the lead right were she stood, and the other two just stood there looking at me!! LOL

so i shot a second time and killed a small sapling infront of the second doe and yet she still just stood there, the 3rd shot hit her dead center in the chest and down she went as the last doe decided it was time to GTFO

When i gutted the second doe the only piece of her heart i found was her aorta lol...it looked almost like charles manson was in the woods, looked like a ****ing murder scene LOLOL

• Sponsors (?)

quantity vs. quality. How big do they get?

it depends on the area

take Maine for example...Maine grows BIG deer. A decent mature Buck in maine goes 200lbs dressed, and a good northern maine buck goes 250+

in PA, NY Ohio a damn good deer goes 200lbs dressed

in FL, MS, GA, SC etc they go 150-160 on the big end, same for TX and other southern states, the midwest grows the best racks and thier deer go 200-220

my biggest to date is 204lbs (8 point buck in PA)
biggest doe was 168lbs in Nebraska...i drug that whore over a mile i thought i was gonna die lol

the ones i got this year were 135 (doe1) 150 (buck), 130 Doe2, and 100(doe3) those are average deer for this area

rule of thumb is a 175-200 for a good buck and 120-140 for a good doe in most places...add 25-40lbs for entrails to get a live weight estimate

Reminds me of Grumpy Old Men

Glad the season has come to a end. Surprisingly busier than last year.
Unfortunately we lost one of our drivers last week in a traffic accident on 302 in Raymond. I didn't know him because he worked out of a different building. Getting rear ended by someone not paying close enough attention is pretty crappy. Really sucks for his wife and kids. RIP S.R.