North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

how did it run?

Any tracks near you at all?

So Fun Ford Weekend as a whole at Epping is dead. UPR carried the event last year and had signed a 3 year deal but on the NED website there is no UPR event listed for this year and Tasca day has been moved from Oct to the spot of FFW At least they are still having Tasca Day.

You see the 4 lane racing at the Z Max track for NHRA last weekend? John Force is on a tear this year!!

If some jacka$$ wants to sift through 19,000 posts to to find my work supplied cell #, more power to the loser.

Bryan gets paranoid b/c once you get butt raped once you never know when the next time will be :D

He should of cuffed ya and stuffed ya!

He was actually one of the coolest cops I had ever talked to. Really nice and could tell he was not going to give me a ticket for anything just the way he was talking to me. As soon as I stopped he walked right up to the car and said hello and asked how I was. Usually they sit there for a min doing whatever they are doing. He called my car "fancy" but considering he let me go w/ a bunch of stuff that I could have been nailed on I dont mind to much. I had updated insurance cards they were just sitting on my computer desk at the time.

You were supposed to loan me your ass less chaps! They are probably still in the closet just like you.
No bike riding yet. Been busy trying to put all the furniture back in place plus working outside. Had to swap the snow tires off our cars. Then I had to try and fix the brakes on my vehicle. Tons of crap to do and not enough time. Would have loved to go for a ride.

yeah I know, I remembered that on my way home. I figured you would find it lol. No biggie I'll just get it when we go back down again. Andy has the gears in and said it drives good. Forgot to get a EGR Block off plate for the throttle body so I had to order one but it will be at his house tomorrow so it will probably be done this weekend

eventually I'll get around to riding. Got the new jacket and gloves a couple of weeks ago. Not much stopping me now except for the weather and time. I will make some time the next real nice weekend day we have.
You're getting geared up for spring. Got any skinnies yet?

yeah always seems like there is not enough time for a lot of things to get done. No sknnies yet I still have to buy a set of wheel spacers for the front so they will clear the brakes and some longer wheel studs. I still want to run them but they got pushed back until the rest of the car is done first b/c right now its down in N.H b/c Andy (rio5.0) offered to put the 4.10s in which are in now and to do the fox TB swap on it b/c he had all the hardware and sensors that he bought off someone else so all I had to get was the TB and EGR delete plate. Im picking it back up from him next weekend, riding down with mike again and when we get back to his place we are going to put the rear shocks and springs in. Im planing on that following week to take it down to concord to have pete retune it b/c I think its really really rich right now b/c I decided to run the proper 94/95 ECU in it that I had and take the custom one out and doing so I think is making it run really rich b/c thats not the ECU the chip was tuned with b/c I used half a tank taking it down to Andy's last weekend and it was only 60 miles. After its tuned again I have to take it back to chris to have the K member, coil overs and CC plates put in.

Im hoping to hit the track the second week of May skinnies or not. Either way I do plan on getting them....and yeah always seems like there is to much to do and not enough time.

That's a lot of fuel to burn in 60 miles. Just think how much you will burn going back and forth to Mike's.
Dropped a full can of primer this afternoon. It hit a sharp edge on my fish tank I had put in the garage. Damn thing started spraying. Luckily it fell into the tank and that contained most of the mess. I hadn't shaken it yet so most of what came out at first was pretty solid and like silly string. The rest of the liquid made a mess inside the tank. My motorcycle was right behind me and thankfully covered with a cloth. I got sprayed a little.
Was taking the primer and paint outside to paint one of my baseboard heaters. Guess I have to go buy some more.
Sold something else today. Sold a clay pigeon thrower and some targets. Friday I had someone come by and purchase some Chevy tail lenses I had for sale. I like getting rid of this stuff especially when the lenses were free to me.

too bad you didn't know how rich it was running because you could probably lower your fuel pressure a little to compensate. That was the problem I had when I first put the turbo on. Once I lowered the pressure a little it would actually idle and the fumes wouldn't make your eye water.