North East SSoM Members!!!

• Sponsors (?)

My first jacket I had was an Icon before I bought my leather Honda Racing one.

Cool vid, that thing was pretty close to needing to pull the laundry but it didnt have any to pull.

I liked that Go Pro camera on the helmet. Think I might try something like that. I was going to get a camcorder but the only way to mount one in car is by a passenger side seat mount but I dont run w/ the passenger side seat in anyway plus the only thing I really want to record is video from the track when I run so the go pro would work quite well.

what if you got one of those seat mounts that we saw and mount it on the driver's seat so it would be looking over your shoulder? Is there any way to mount one on your roll bar?
Sold my T5+bell housing+OEM driveshaft last night. Put it on Craigslist and someone I knew called on it. Had several emails about it also. Nice to see some things go quickly. I'm sure the low price helps. Sold that stuff for $250. Maybe its time to advertise my stock hood and a bunch of other stuff. No one has taken me up on the stock valve cover though.
Found out my gloves were put in a box and were ready to ship last night. Won't be picked up till Monday.

Thats good that your stuff is selling, I'll be looking at getting some stuff sold when the fox TB swap is done. I think Id have a lot more options as far as mounting a go pro camera then just getting a regular Hard Drive Camcorder

Yes they do, the HD versions are $300 as compared to $800-$1000+ for the camcorder HD. They come w/ mounts with suction cups for the windshield and roll bar mounts. Both of which I could use. I'll look into getting one after I buy some front runners and rim's. Also am going to need some wheel spacers and longer studs for the front to run them.

Taking the car down to N.H this weekend and leaving it with andy for a few wks (Rio5.0) he has all the parts that I need for the fox TW swap ( cables, brackets exc exc..) and hes throwing in the 4.10's as well. Riding down and back with Mike and the weather looks frigging awesome for saturday, could not ask for a better day weather wise. Once I get the car back from andy I'll be taking it in to chris to have the K member, Coil overs kit, and CC plates put on then sometime after that I'll get together with mike again and put the rear shocks in and springs. Looking to be a really busy car month in april. Hoping to have it all done and re dynoed again before bonny eagle this year so I can start hitting the track again before june.

plenty of rain in york county. lots of flooding. I have seen tons of houses with sump pumps going almost constantly. Last night on the news they interviewed someone in my delivery area. He and his neighbors have tons of water. Some places are surrounded by water. Lots of flooded basements. I'm sure the insurance companies are going to be very busy for a while.
Travis I did do my hood pins. Not terribly hard to do but it takes a leap of faith when you start cutting.
Its almost 8 pm and the carpets are still being installed in my house. They started a little after 8 am. Holy crap its not a huge house! Should have sent more than 2 people.

hope they are not being paid by the hour!

We have had a TON of rain since jan. Hopefully the summer does not get washed out again.

Im ordering those hood pins after this weekend, after I get them and I get the car back from Andy's would you care if I came by some weekend and we took a stab at getting them on?

I just tried to call your cell, but that # is no longer active. Gimme a call at the house tonight before 8, or call me on my cell(240-1511) anytime tomorrow. Saturday is supposed to be gorgeous.

that shouldn't be a problem.

Nice, I'll let you know when after I get the car back from Andy's. Maybe that weekend on sunday or later on the day saturday. I'll be picking it back up two weeks from this weekend.

I changed my number a few months ago I thought I had given it to you. I'll call you cell tomorrow if you cant call me tonight. I'll PM you my number. I talked to andy not to long ago, does not seem to hard to get to his place at all.