North East SSoM Members!!!

I have been tempted to take the bike out but I will wait till May. At least the ground around the shed, where the bike is, is pretty solid. Recently the ground was real soft and would have been a mess trying to get the bike in and out.
Trying to clean out the shed a little by selling some stuff on craigslist. Plus that will be less crap to move later on.

• Sponsors (?)

already got a hit on my old rims and tires. someone is coming over in a little while. Hopefully those will be gone soon.
I'll have to start advertising more stuff. Get rid of some old stuff laying around here.

did you ever figure out what you were going to do for skinnies? I saw you post a message on Corral about rims and tires. I think you and I would have to go with long wheel studs in the front and then run a big spacer behind the wheel to clear the brakes.
I know I can put in 3" studs and still put on the center cap for my street tires. It worked in the back and should work in the front.
Got a couple more emails about the rims. Changed ad to sold. Want to get rid of my old suv tires.

Nice I will. My K member A arms shocks/struts came yesterday. Just waiting on the springs for the coil overs to come. Should be here in another day or so.

001-30.jpg

5.0 mag came out with the article on that a lot faster than MM&FF. I also think they did a more informative article.
Sounds pretty sweet for power and the potential for 25mpg on the highway. The V6 is also pretty kick ass. 300hp and 30mpg highway. That is just about the same hp as the 3 valve. Things are looking up for Ford. I think they could have done a better job on the transmissions power handling levels.

The new 5.0 is pretty impressive. Wonder how boost friendly they will be with that high of compression. You know people are going to want to boost them from the start.

Saw a new SS camaro yesterday while driving home and an RT Challenger today. Had the Mustang both times but didnt get to play around w/ them at all. Id love to notch a new SS Camaro and an RT Challenger on my belt.

Ive lost plenty of races at the track and none of them have bothered me. But Im not worried about maybe running into a SC Camaro or Challenger on the street. If you go around and never have fun on the street b/c the car beside you "might" have a super charger under the hood then just keep your ride in the garage.

time for the politically correct statement here...'street racing is wrong and dangerous. Therefore you shouldn't do it.' :D
Ordered a new jacket and gloves for riding season. My old leather jacket was never designed for riding and I've never had gloves except when it was real cold. How do you like these? Motorcycle Superstore 2008
Sold a weight bench/gym today on Craigslist. Nice to get rid of some stuff I don't need anymore. Plus I won't have to move it when we eventually go to sell this place.