North East SSoM Members!!!

Dan_Soprano said:
they were doing homeland security drills today around the state. Sorry to hear about your mom man!! Hope she pulls through ok!
Yeah, that's what I figured.

Thanks. She's ok now. Seeing a neurologist in the morning. My dad should be in a nursing home, but he'd probably get sick and die 'cause of all the germs. So my mom gets stuck doing most of the everyday bs. And it's catching up to her real quick. I do what I can, but I've got my own **** to take care of. I try to talk them into hiring someone to come in for a couple of hours to help, but instead my mom hires someone to help clean up her flower garden. And then she doesn't show up.

I hope I die fairly young and very quickly.

Sorry for the ramble.
 
Striped5.0 said:
worden... welcome back. Dan and I talked about going to the track on Friday, the weather seems ok. You up for going ?
Oh, sure, everyone plans to go the track this Friday, and some the friday before last, BUT when I can go... silence.

JUNE 1ST BEEootches! Maybe. The boy has a T-ball game that day. I think.

I'd take him racing, but I think I'll break into the 13's. :D
 
Sorry to hear about your mom, Larry. Hope she is doing better.

One of the guys from work does roofing on the side and has lots of supplies. He said he would help me fix the roof for free. He thinks it might take just a couple of hours. Thats better than rebuilding the roof for $4k+.
 
DoubleONegative said:
Trav call F1 and see if they can squeeze you in today!!!


I called yesterday and they said they were booked that day and today. Will be fine tomorrrow b/c I dont want to go to portland again today after going yesterday and then to N.H tomorrow. I'll just meet up w/ you guys when you want after the dyno tomorrow.