North East SSoM Members!!!

awesome, you should meet up w/ the rest of us. Usually we all meet at the rest stop off the interstate at Kennebunkport.

Im not even sure If I'll need a helmet. My car deff has 13's in it but Im not that great at driving at the track, this will only be my second time ever going. Id like to get in 1-3 runs before the place gets swamped.
 
Striped5.0 said:
awesome, you should meet up w/ the rest of us. Usually we all meet at the rest stop off the interstate at Kennebunkport.

Im not even sure If I'll need a helmet. My car deff has 13's in it but Im not that great at driving at the track, this will only be my second time ever going. Id like to get in 1-3 runs before the place gets swamped.

what time do you guys meet at the rest stop? also i will bring my E.T. Streets and a jack and tools if anyone wants to use them.
 
rustang04 said:
what time do you guys meet at the rest stop? also i will bring my E.T. Streets and a jack and tools if anyone wants to use them.


Usually its around 5ish but I cant remember what time for sure. Mike or dan will say what time works best for them since they have to come the furthest. Im sure someone will give an exact time before to long.

There ya go dan. E.T Streets :D dont be a sally those halfshafts can take it.


PS: 8,000 Posts :banana: :banana:
 
Striped5.0 said:
Usually its around 5ish but I cant remember what time for sure. Mike or dan will say what time works best for them since they have to come the furthest. Im sure someone will give an exact time before to long.

There ya go dan. E.T Streets :D dont be a sally those halfshafts can take it.


PS: 8,000 Posts :banana: :banana:
do you have a life outside of stangnet??
 
Striped5.0 said:
Usually its around 5ish but I cant remember what time for sure. Mike or dan will say what time works best for them since they have to come the furthest. Im sure someone will give an exact time before to long.

There ya go dan. E.T Streets :D dont be a sally those halfshafts can take it.


PS: 8,000 Posts :banana: :banana:
damn I wish I had the power to change CT's!!!!
 
Striped5.0 said:
Usually its around 5ish but I cant remember what time for sure. Mike or dan will say what time works best for them since they have to come the furthest. Im sure someone will give an exact time before to long.

There ya go dan. E.T Streets :D dont be a sally those halfshafts can take it.


PS: 8,000 Posts :banana: :banana:

i would say meet at 4.30 that way we can alll get though tech early and avoid the masses that show up right before 6
 
Dan_Soprano said:
do you have a life outside of stangnet??


No..


Reason why its so high is b/c before the server crash the 94/95 specific section was a whole, talk and tech. There was 5.0 talk and 5.0 tech but those were mostly used by the fox owners, anything that was posted in 94/95 counted as a post. Now since the server crash they have split it into 5.0 talk and tech ( as it always was) and 94/95 Talk and Tech.
 
DoubleONegative said:
i would say meet at 4.30 that way we can alll get though tech early and avoid the masses that show up right before 6



WERD!!!

see you guys there at 4:30.

Mike ( new Mike ) if you want to meet up w/ me in portland and ride down w/ me we can do that. Ive got to be in portland at 2:00 to go to F1 anyway. Just let me know what time, at the shop is fine if thats easy for you.
 
Striped5.0 said:
WERD!!!

see you guys there at 4:30.

Mike ( new Mike ) if you want to meet up w/ me in portland and ride down w/ me we can do that. Ive got to be in portland at 2:00 to go to F1 anyway. Just let me know what time, at the shop is fine if thats easy for you.

yeah when your done at F1 just come by the shop and we can leave from here.
 
Hey, if you guys hear on the news about a truck that flipped over on the pike today, Well, I saw it happen.. It was friggen scary. I just found out the it was full of explosives... If it wasn't for the guard rail, he would have crossed over and might have hit me.. I saw the whole thing from the northbound lane, he was going south bound. Won't get into details now...
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey, if you guys hear on the news about a truck that flipped over on the pike today, Well, I saw it happen.. It was friggen scary. I just found out the it was full of explosives... If it wasn't for the guard rail, he would have crossed over and might have hit me.. I saw the whole thing from the northbound lane, he was going south bound. Won't get into details now...
BANG!!!!!! :D
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey, if you guys hear on the news about a truck that flipped over on the pike today, Well, I saw it happen.. It was friggen scary. I just found out the it was full of explosives... If it wasn't for the guard rail, he would have crossed over and might have hit me.. I saw the whole thing from the northbound lane, he was going south bound. Won't get into details now...

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh **** :flag:
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Hey, if you guys hear on the news about a truck that flipped over on the pike today, Well, I saw it happen.. It was friggen scary. I just found out the it was full of explosives... If it wasn't for the guard rail, he would have crossed over and might have hit me.. I saw the whole thing from the northbound lane, he was going south bound. Won't get into details now...


I heard about it on the raido and just saw it on the news, talk about a cluster fcuk. Congrats on not getting hit by a truck full of explosives