North East SSoM Members!!!

gaslight said:
I still don't know where the 1/4 mile mark was.
.


I still dont really know either I just dont let up until I see the ET come up on the board. I think one of the first times I ever went I was slowing down to soon so now I just stay in it until I know the run is over.
 
gaslight said:
things are changing every day. I heard a short while ago that X2C motorsports was also gone.
So whats your next option?

Prob, one of those tremec 500 or 600's.

On the end of the track. If you look at the sides on top of the concrete barriers, there should be a red light. That should indicate the end of the track. Or, you can just wait till the board lights up.
 
Damn brian....thats one hella trap speed!!!

Mike, Chris is right Trap speeds are the true indication of HP, they stay pretty much the same whereas your ET can go all over.

Side note mike, next time drive that biotch like a rental and shift like you mean it!!!

I would hate to see you spend all that money for the KB only to go one tenth faster
 
DoubleONegative said:
Mike, Chris is right Trap speeds are the true indication of HP, they stay pretty much the same whereas your ET can go all over.



Thats what happend w/ me. My trap speeds over the past month were generally 106 and 107 but I started out running a 13.7 for a best time until I got my 12.8 on sat w/ a trap speed of 108.
 
03BADSTANG said:
O.K. guys, I have some numbers, but let me tell you that I am very dissapointed. One thing or another seemed to go wrong on every run.


RUN# 60' 1/4 Mile Trap Speed

1 1.796 12.793 112.51
2 1.923 12.310 109.96
3 1.784 12.233 93.07
4 1.736 11.857 115.83

oh **** you beat me, now i got to go back to the track :D anyone got a spare windshield :nice:
 
well Need to reformat my hard drive, I got nailed pretty bad by a Trojan Virus and my system has all kinds of holes in it. My Printer drivers are gone all of my device managers in my system properties is wiped out and no matter what I try I cant get this virus off the computer nothing is working so Im down to my last resort or reformatting the hard drive, Im coping all my pictures and vidoes now and keeping what I can. Every time I look futher into the system Ive lost more and more stuff so its pretty much just spreading and killing everything on my hard drive. Not sure how all of this is going to work out so if Im not back for awhile I'll catch you guys later on.
 
Striped5.0 said:
well Need to reformat my hard drive, I got nailed pretty bad by a Trojan Virus and my system has all kinds of holes in it. My Printer drivers are gone all of my device managers in my system properties is wiped out and no matter what I try I cant get this virus off the computer nothing is working so Im down to my last resort or reformatting the hard drive, Im coping all my pictures and vidoes now and keeping what I can. Every time I look futher into the system Ive lost more and more stuff so its pretty much just spreading and killing everything on my hard drive. Not sure how all of this is going to work out so if Im not back for awhile I'll catch you guys later on.
thats whay happens when your a **** junkie!!! :nonono:
 
DoubleONegative said:
Damn brian....thats one hella trap speed!!!

Mike, Chris is right Trap speeds are the true indication of HP, they stay pretty much the same whereas your ET can go all over.

Side note mike, next time drive that biotch like a rental and shift like you mean it!!!

I would hate to see you spend all that money for the KB only to go one tenth faster


I'll do better :)
 
Dan_Soprano said:
thats whay happens when your a **** junkie!!! :nonono:


IM BACK BITCH'S !!!


actually it was from a link to a video that I clicked in the wild horse saloon section. I still have alot of programs I have to install but the basics are up and running.

It was a Trojan.Nameshifter Virus, pretty nasty F'er