Dan_Soprano said:Closure Com. voted today.......BYE BYE BRUNSWICK!!!![]()
DoubleONegative said:really?? damn... i am not really suprised at all even though it's a piss poor decision. The only reason they built that new hangar was for MMA. Oh well that the Gov for ya...stupid as hell.
The desert sucks man, it's F-in hot here wow 110F today 50% Humidity
SHAW!!!! NICE FRIGGIN SHORT TIME DUDE!!
look at puerto rico, they were still building the new barracks down there AFTER the base closed!!DoubleONegative said:really?? damn... i am not really suprised at all even though it's a piss poor decision. The only reason they built that new hangar was for MMA. Oh well that the Gov for ya...stupid as hell.
The desert sucks man, it's F-in hot here wow 110F today 50% Humidity
SHAW!!!! NICE FRIGGIN SHORT TIME DUDE!!
Dan_Soprano said:Shaw,
Everyone has been running the GM Syncromesh in there T-56's with much success. You should consider that!
DoubleONegative said:SHAW!!!! NICE FRIGGIN SHORT TIME DUDE!!
Now if I could get the rest of it right.... 
Dan_Soprano said:look at puerto rico, they were still building the new barracks down there AFTER the base closed!!
gaslight said:the damn thing clips onto the metal foot. I can't unclip it. No Dan there isn't a allen screw.
yes you did!DoubleONegative said:true true
Shaw, they also recommend the GM Syncomesh for the TR 3650 in my car. You wanna talk about Notchy...that damn thing was horrible....although i never did go from 3rd to 2nd ever in any car. although i missed 2nd a few times huh dan
I knew I wasn't smoking crack!!!!!FEARNO1 said:Bryan, I looked at my mirror today and it is like Dan said. There is a little allen head set screw on the back. I loosened it and it slid right off..

Badstang00 said:With the Ford friction modifier, right? Yes, I am also considering that.
Did I miss something...Negative. I know people have been posting that but it will be fine without it. In fact, Tremec has gone on record saying that it will actually destroy the blocking (friction) rings on the syncros. Some people have been running the syncromech w/modifier for along time with no problems. I guess the jury is still out on this one.Badstang00 said:With the Ford friction modifier, right? Yes, I am also considering that.
FEARNO1 said:It looks that way...nothing yet though