gaslight said:It will take a little time. Its nice to stop every now and then just to stretch a little. Gets uncomfortable being in one position too long.
Striped5.0 said:yeah I had to do that a few times. Mostly its b/c of my right hand getting numb for some reason. Not sure if Im holding the grip to tight or if the vibration from the throttle .
after you get a bulldozer to get all the makeup off her face!gaslight said:You talking about Little Feet? Was the cute red head still with him? I wanted to rip her panties off and do nasty things with her.![]()
FEARNO1 said:Youre hands will "fall asleep" from the vibration..just need to shake it off.
. They gave it to some kid with faleen with a SC. Friggen judges. And to top it all off, I didn't even get top 20!! Anyway the guy with the 95 GT with the lambo doors(white one) got the best of show, so I was happy for him. I will finish out the year with the Windam show and Tasca day, which is Oct. 1st. I hoping for next year to get the funds to do some drivetrain upgrades and just drag the bastard. The car is fun to drive and I'am sick of these lame ass car shows. I feel drag racing it will be more statisfying. I really want to do the true street next year.I was thinking of putting some white wash on her face.Dan_Soprano said:after you get a bulldozer to get all the makeup off her face!![]()
whitehorseupnorth said:Oh by the way Steve did win the True Street, he was very happy. I heard with a good driver the car can run in the mid to low 9's!!! He drives it on the street!!!
lxfiveo said:Too bad I didn't see any of you guys up there on Saturday....been a long time since the Bonney Eagle show I went to with you guys!


Looks like I have a lot of traction to gain and parts to upgrade. $$$whitehorseupnorth said:Bryan...
I did see a Mod motor car run a 9.5 at 126mph. Looks like you have some ET to drop..![]()
Badstang00 said:Both Sat. and Sun. looked like a wash, so I ended up not going. The only reason I wanted to go was to compete in the Modular shootout, but I did not want to spend $80 just to get rained out. I did however get down to the track on Friday night, and was well on my way to an 11.4 or 11.5 run. Something happened, lets see if you guys can figure it out.....
60' 1.443
330' 4.640
1/8 7.303
MPH 93.25
1000 9.564
1/4 11.955![]()
MPH 83.23![]()

Badstang00 said:Both Sat. and Sun. looked like a wash, so I ended up not going. The only reason I wanted to go was to compete in the Modular shootout, but I did not want to spend $80 just to get rained out. I did however get down to the track on Friday night, and was well on my way to an 11.4 or 11.5 run. Something happened, lets see if you guys can figure it out.....
60' 1.443
330' 4.640
1/8 7.303
MPH 93.25
1000 9.564
1/4 11.955![]()
MPH 83.23![]()
j/k had to say it.