North East SSoM Members!!!

whitehorseupnorth said:
I have been looking at them. I would like to keep my clutch disc. I wonder how much stronger the 26 spline is to the 10 spline?
You could always get that answer somewhere around here. I wonder if you could get by with the 500. They guarentee it for 500 so it should be able to handle more than that.
Unfortunately the tradeoff with the 600 is having to change clutch disks.
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
I've been wanting to do some painting on the inside, for a while now. I might do a little in the next couple of weeks. Fresh paint...:)
Do it while it is still slightly warm so you can open the windows and let in some fresh air that is unless you want to get high on the fumes. Towlie would keep the windows closed.
 
MAJOR PROBLEM!!!! Started the car today, 1st time in about 3 weeks. Went inside to get some stuff, came back out, AND TONS OF OIL was on the ground. Maybe 2-3 quarts. Shut it off, looked underneath, but couldn't really see where its coming from, other than near the oil filter. Maybe the oil cooler? Still running fine, no low oil light, but I checked the dipstick and very low on oil. I've run the car at the track and stuff since the last oil change, so I'm pretty sure it's not a loose filter. Also, I started the it back up for a minute, and looked, and maybe 2 drops of oil seemed to condense on the cooler. Couldn't really tell where it was coming from. Maybe from one of the lines running to the s/c? I'm gonna be offline tonite, unfortunately, but any help would be appreciated guys. THIS SUCKS!!!!! I'll be back online tommorrow.
 
This is Viper we found, not the actual pic i took but this is the species

IMG150.webp


Levant viper
Vipera lebetina

Description: Gray to pale brown with large dark brown spots on the top of the black and a mark on top of the head.

Characteristics: This viper belongs to a large group of true vipers. Like its cousins, it is large and dangerous. Its venom is hemotoxic. Many deaths have been reported from bites of this species. It is a strong snake with an irritable disposition; it hisses loudly when ready to strike.

Habitat: Varies greatly, from farmlands to mountainous areas.

Length: Average 1 meter, maximum 1.5 meters.
 

Attachments

  • IMG150.webp
    IMG150.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 54
cold96snake said:
MAJOR PROBLEM!!!! Started the car today, 1st time in about 3 weeks. Went inside to get some stuff, came back out, AND TONS OF OIL was on the ground. Maybe 2-3 quarts. Shut it off, looked underneath, but couldn't really see where its coming from, other than near the oil filter. Maybe the oil cooler? Still running fine, no low oil light, but I checked the dipstick and very low on oil. I've run the car at the track and stuff since the last oil change, so I'm pretty sure it's not a loose filter. Also, I started the it back up for a minute, and looked, and maybe 2 drops of oil seemed to condense on the cooler. Couldn't really tell where it was coming from. Maybe from one of the lines running to the s/c? I'm gonna be offline tonite, unfortunately, but any help would be appreciated guys. THIS SUCKS!!!!! I'll be back online tommorrow.
Damn bro, that blows.........I'd start with the oil filter, then the S/C line. It's most likely going to be something easy. The S/C return line was on the front of the oil pan right? I can't remember..... Has it gotten alot colder in the few weeks since you last started it? May have something to do with it, although I doubt the metal would shrink THAT much.