North East SSoM Members!!!

Sorry I did not get back to you sooner Chris. I will not be going tonight, as I had a return of the back injury that kept me out of work a few months ago. It hurts to walk, and to sit down right now, so I am for the most part down for the count. At any rate, happy birthday, and enjoy your TKO!!
 
DoubleONegative said:
Don't forget it's those same dems that alow you to ride your bike without a helmet



It does not matter to me either way. Until you get your licence you have to wear one then its all up to the rider if they choose to. Id never ride w/ out mine on so if someone choose's not to then thats their stupid move.
 
Happy Birthday Chris, I'll see you later on today. Going to be hard to bring that TKO over on the bike but I'll try.


Mike-

That sucks about your back, hopefully it does not keep you down for to long.


EDIT: My Page
 
whitehorseupnorth said:
Good old Maine:mad: .
So, I call the insurance company to take the insurance off the mustang. They tell me that I have to fill out a form, that tells the state that I will be storing the car. If I don't than they will suspend my registration. Something new they came out with this year. So if you take liability off your car, you better fill out this form and mail it in. Just another gay law this state of homosexuals has implemeted.

On a lighter note, it's my birthday tomorrow and I can't wait for the SSoM guys to deliver my new TKO!!!:D
Yep, I know what you mean. Same thing I got told back in Sept. when I was home for a day.
 
Badstang00 said:
I got a ticket in the Cobra on Monday. "Unnecessary Accelaration Noise" cost me $139crapola
That puts a hurt on the wallet.
That is just one of the reasons I don't like my car too loud.
1. Attract attention from the cops
2. Getting occasional ticket for said noise
3. Just gives me headaches after long rides and that makes the car unpleasant to me.
 
Striped5.0 said:
of corse your going to think that when all you watch is the liberial media
No I just think and obviously you don't. Try opening up your eyes and not your mouth.
Besides why would I take the side of someone who still can't spell. Its Liberal!

Liberal means open minded....generous....unbiased...favoring progressive ideas...freedom of religion
So what is so wrong with LIBERAL?
Bush is a Moron. Moron means to have the mental development of a 8-12 year old. He definitely not the brightest bulb in the pack.