Stage 3 AMP trans

Status
Not open for further replies.

slo4door

Aug 10, 2006
I have an All Mustang Performance(AMP) stage 3 AODE for sale. it was for my 95 gt . the car was totaled and sold befor the trans ever went into the car. it still has the stage 3 written on it in black marker , and still has all the onlets capped off from shipping. It was from befor AMP had a stage 4 trans. AMP was offering this trans to hold over 650hp. it has all new electronics , 4/8/4 clutches hardened gears , tripple duty input and output ( http://www.ampperformance.com/ ). i bought the trans for $1700.00 w/o shipping . i will let it go for $1000.00 obo. this price is pick-up only . i will ship it for additional shipping charges. Pics upon request. Please serious replies only . Pick up is in central New Jersey. for info please call 908-406-0809 and ask for mike . i will also give a stock trans with the amp trans for the person to send it to a trans shop for a core charge. prolly worth about $200.00-$250.00 in your pocket for core charge return. P.S i have also heard that they make a manuel valve body for this trans .

• Sponsors (?)

This is not the classified forum. Please keep all for sale adds there and there only. Also, you should have more than zero post before you offer anything for sale here or on any site.

Status
Not open for further replies.