Stalker Hoods Who's Got Em? Need Pics!

i need pics of Stalker hoods on 99-04 Mustangs...prefer Sonic Blue, but any dark color will work, need as many angles as possible. Show me what you got!

9003-(820x502).jpg

• Sponsors (?)

sorry man but hoods with nostrils = poop. everyone has cowl hoods because they look really good on our cars.. especially sonic blue cars.. they're just not my taste but it's your car and if you think it will look good go for it:nice:

PM jivepepper cause he has one, or find his cardomain cause he has a few pics up with it.. his is silver though.

this isn't exactly sonic blue but maybe it will give you and idea :shrug:
stalkerblue.jpg

this is with the assumption that what looks good on one mustang looks good on another? It'd be a leap to say those two body styles even resemble each other in the slightest

I agree but at least it’s a hood that was used on a mustang. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't put it on my car but it was a style used for 3 years on a classic mustang. Just think, the 03-04 cobra looks like the 67-68 Fastback hoods, mach1s look like the 69-70 mach1 hoods and the 01-04 GTs look like the 69-70 stangs that had the fake hood scoops.

nice to see someone knows their mustang history well!

that hood would probably look a lot less bad if it was on a car without that gawd awful bumper...

here ya go.

View attachment 326097

View attachment 326098

View attachment 326099

View attachment 326100

I agree....the stalker "kit" will not find it's way on my car. i just like that hood because it reminds me of the old 70's model Mach 1's and it will look really good with an 03 cobra front bumper

also might help if you guys understand my point with the car here. this is not the finished product, but the mustang will be a tribute to several different mustangs.

Mach 1 (Hood)
Bullitt Sidescoops
Roush Spoiler
GT Sideskirts (you see saleen in the picture, but that's not happening at all)
03 Cobra Front Bumper
03 Cobra Rear Bumper (with the word Mustang....instead of Cobra)

Mach 1, Bullitt, Cobra, Gt, and Roush are all included in the design

(only ones it won't pay tribute to are Saleen, Boss, Shelby, Parnelli Jones)

View attachment 326101

View attachment 326102