Stang of the month

• Sponsors (?)

I would like to nominate hank stang I think it is ? red? the only thing that throws it off tho is that side scoop lol. I like the car other than that. It flows beautifully but my eye keeps getting stuck on that scoop.

We will never see the day....
96-98's are not the same...... We are different lol.
We'll start voting for the least likely to start, or least likely to finish anything, I can get voted for then....... I have mods for my car still sitting around for the better part of 5 years (watts link, nitros, front suspension and K member, ETC......) So I can still have hope for a vote... lol

whats gonna happen when all the nice cars get voted

are we going to vote for least rust or somthing?

are 96 98 welcome?

With the group of people in the 94-95 section I dont think it always has to be the absolute most perfect cars...I can see for April having the SOTM be some project car on jacstands for April Fools or in the dead of winter a pic of a car covered in snow up to its windows. It will only help bring our already great group closer.

We have some VERY sharp looking cars here in some VERY different ways. I do not think we will have a hard time finding a members ride to vote for.

It will motivate me to get some good pics of my car though...get a chance to break in the 8mgpxl digi cam we got for xmas. I just hope I can get the personal plate I want this year...TWEECD :D

I thought Mike was making the official threads every month? There are to many nice cars in this section to run out of ones to vote on. Only come downs to 12 cars for the whole year, well less then that only 10 b/c we did not start until last month.

i nominate the shogun!

poor_mustang.jpg

Im going to have to start drving around w/ my Digital camera w/ me from now on b/c the rice is starting to come out once again. Although I did see a nice chevelle with a lopy idle :drool: at a light when I was gasing up the Stang