Starter to quicktime bellhousing

Miskitobyte15

Jun 16, 2018
Ohio
I just built a 408, I have 157 tooth billet steel flywheel, and a TKO600 with a quicktime bellhousing. What I dont have is the bolts to mouth the bellhousing to the block and also a starter. While firing up the engine on a stand, the bellhousing was an old stock one and at one point the starter stayed engaged because it just sat to close to the flywheel. What mini torque starter should I use with a quick time bell? And where do I get the bolts for the bellhousing?

• Sponsors (?)

I just built a 408, I have 157 tooth billet steel flywheel, and a TKO600 with a quicktime bellhousing. What I dont have is the bolts to mouth the bellhousing to the block and also a starter. While firing up the engine on a stand, the bellhousing was an old stock one and at one point the starter stayed engaged because it just sat to close to the flywheel. What mini torque starter should I use with a quick time bell? And where do I get the bolts for the bellhousing?
Check out the bolt sticky for the bellhousing mount bolt sizes. https://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/foxbody-nuts-bolts-screw-list-temp-sticky.893778/

The following wiring diagrams so the difference between the stock starter & mini starter.

Starter solenoid wiring for 86-91 Mustang

attachments\52294

Starter solenoid wiring 92-93 Mustang or earlier Mustang with upgraded high torque mini starter.

attachments\53216