Starting a refurb on my '84...parts?

The Bob

Jun 6, 2004
As I said, I'm starting a refurb on my '84 GT vert and I need some help finding both OE and Aftermarket parts for it. I just pushed it up my driveway into the garage so I'm really serious this time! It's kinda hard finding reliable parts supplies for the older fox bodies. Can anyone point me in the right direction on the web or in the CA central valley?

• Sponsors (?)

im in the same boat as you, mines an 84 lx vert and im havin a hard time finding anything for the pre-87 fox bodies, but i guess it comes with the territory, just wanted to let ya know yer not alone, and i need help too for everybody whos gonna add info to this post, thanks

BlahBlahson said:
im in the same boat as you, mines an 84 lx vert and im havin a hard time finding anything for the pre-87 fox bodies, but i guess it comes with the territory, just wanted to let ya know yer not alone, and i need help too for everybody whos gonna add info to this post, thanks
A good source for me so far has been www.50resto.com. Thay have a lot of good stuff but they are by no means complete.

Yeah it is a bit difficult to get little misc. parts for our four eyes. If you find a good quality place let us know!

I bought some window cranks for my '88LX from 50resto and their the biggest peices of crap I ever put on any of my cars. EVERY passenger I've had in my car has popped both the handle and the leaver off the door. I have to call them one day and let em' know.