Steeda Billet Adjustable LCAs - What Should they be set at when installing?

SilverStallion

Founding Member
Mar 26, 2000
Ontario, Canada
I am hopefully having my Steeda Aluminum Upper and Adjustable Billet Lower Control Arms installed today. What should I set the lower arms at to start with for the best fit with H&R Super Sport Springs? Should they be lowered completely, and then work my way up as needed? Or, should I start them raised a couple turns, and then go up or down as needed. I want the stance to look as it does now with the stock arms.

Also, please remind me so I can double check after the install...which direction should the pig tails be pointed on the srpings - toward the front or the rear of the car?

Thanks in advance.
~Darren

• Sponsors (?)

best thing to-do is set the to the stock measurments of your currant uppers and lowers. changing any the the arm(s) lengths will affect your pinion angle and that can affect alot, like how the car drives and steers, u-joint and driveshaft life, how hard the "hit" is on the rear tires and suspension. dont guess, you will need an pinion angle indicator to get propper pinion angle, which is preffered to-be between -2 to -4 deg.