Steeda Cold Air Intake

roadman4.6

Mar 9, 2010
Ohio
Anyone running the Steeda Cold Air Intake with the BAMA tune in their 5.0? Looking at all the different brands out there and good reviews on the Steeda. Also looked at Airaid & JLT. $700 at Steeda doesnt sound bad compared to the other prices. Prefer the units that use the factory cold air ducting (looks like JLT does not).

Also, is 85mm throttle body worth $470 for any Hp gains? Car is stock right now with less than 2000 miles. Just looking for some minor upgrades. Age old question - will BAMA tune void my warranty? If my warranty will be void I'll wait another year or two for any engine changes. Heard it depends on the dealer.

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone running the Steeda Cold Air Intake with the BAMA tune in their 5.0? Looking at all the different brands out there and good reviews on the Steeda. Also looked at Airaid & JLT. $700 at Steeda doesnt sound bad compared to the other prices. Prefer the units that use the factory cold air ducting (looks like JLT does not).

Also, is 85mm throttle body worth $470 for any Hp gains? Car is stock right now with less than 2000 miles. Just looking for some minor upgrades. Age old question - will BAMA tune void my warranty? If my warranty will be void I'll wait another year or two for any engine changes. Heard it depends on the dealer.

Have you seen this?:

http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/steeda.856888/