Hope it shows how it fits the firewall.

Attachments

• IM000267.JPG
    IM000267.JPG
    402.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Useful
Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

some of us have no tech for pic offering. I appreciate those offering (as I am one) and remote diagnosos is difficult to begin with. No pic? even more so. BUT, we do it over the phone, have done it B4 net /microw. pic available, sound files ("What duz ur problem sound like?:) etc.

PIC DO make it easier...

Exactly what "hole" R you using? Y R U using an adjuster not old parts?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg4SGnu2D3E

Last edited:
I've used the Steeda one on a few cars without issue. Actually have two cars currently with the Steeda one. Shouldn't have any problems pushing it into the whole. It may require a little force but nothing where you are thinking of enlarging the whole. That is extreme and like mentioned above a good sign that perhaps the product has issues. If it is a bbk one i'd junk it and get a different one

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
If the angled edge to the left part of the hole ( facing the car ) isn't straight it could be a collapsing firewall issue. That would make the hole out of round and could cause your issue. If there are any cracks around that spot it's a good sign it is flexing. I've seen it many times. Only way to stop it from flexing is to make a plate to go over it and file the original hole.

Reactions: 1 user
I've used the Steeda one on a few cars without issue. Actually have two cars currently with the Steeda one. Shouldn't have any problems pushing it into the whole. It may require a little force but nothing where you are thinking of enlarging the whole. That is extreme and like mentioned above a good sign that perhaps the product has issues. If it is a bbk one i'd junk it and get a different one
Thanks- looks like your right... i Returned the adjuster and replaced it with another one (same steeda part number) and fit like a glove.. i guess quality control is lacking... thanks guys.

Reactions: 2 users
Holy Crap man!!! Haven't seen you in years... Your car inspired many guys..... Have any recent pics?
I stop by 3 or 4 times a year to see what's going on. These are the most recent pic I have and there 4 yrs old

Attachments

• DSC00857.JPG
    DSC00857.JPG
    544.6 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00124.JPG
    DSC00124.JPG
    686 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4218.JPG
    IMG_4218.JPG
    655.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_4225.JPG
    IMG_4225.JPG