STOCK 1995 V6 ENGINE

frankstang

Mar 1, 2004
Hello guys, :D

I was just wondering what can i do to get more than 145hp ?
i got a stuck 95 V6 but i want to do some MODS to it, btu i have no idea from where i am going to start. :shrug: I want to get like 300HP but i know that's will cost a LOT of Money.. so.. i will be happy with 210-250HP

i may get a NOS-KIT but i am not sure how mush NOS the stock pistons will hold, if there is anyone who know how much NOS i can shot please let me know, remember that i will use the STOCK PISTONS,

Thank You for your time.

• Sponsors (?)

frankstang said:
Hello guys, :D

I was just wondering what can i do to get more than 145hp ?
i got a stuck 95 V6 but i want to do some MODS to it, btu i have no idea from where i am going to start. :shrug: I want to get like 300HP but i know that's will cost a LOT of Money.. so.. i will be happy with 210-250HP

i may get a NOS-KIT but i am not sure how mush NOS the stock pistons will hold, if there is anyone who know how much NOS i can shot please let me know, remember that i will use the STOCK PISTONS,

Thank You for your time.
honestly, the only way to achieve 250hp will be through Forced Induction (supercharger is the way most people go or turbo if you feel like being 'unique') -- simple bolt ons will not take you to that level.

Also, just a heads up. Do not say "NOS" -- use the term nitrous instead...the word NOS is shunned on car forums except civic ones :bang:

To start off though, get a simple CAI (cold air intake) and a cat back exhaust. You will only get minimal gains..but you will appreciate the sound of the car much more :nice: